Time of your Life
[html]

OOC: pp permission given to me over AIM from Alaine yey!

Well, yes, we're okay... Well, I don't know, I mean, I am, I think, but Caillen, he, the woman started, both ears on the woman, eyes as well. He made sure to keep his ever wandering attention on the woman, mainly because when she was around, she was the world. Just like when Snake was around. There was few people who were able to have the man's complete and utter attention, and Alaine had been one of them. Bright smile did not falter on his face, the woman would continue with her words. Caillen's gone away, Dai, and I don't know if he's alright, and sometimes I think he might be hurt because wouldn't he be home by now? I miss him so dearly, but he said he had to go - Do you think I should have stopped him? It's just so lonely in that house, Dai, A Dhia dhílis, it's just so lonely.. the words were frantic almost, and it almost made him flinch, but he did not, and instead he still sat there, his hand on her hand that was touching his chest. Daisuke didn't have time to say anything, but he had tried, a small sound coming from agape mouth before the woman's voice rang in the air again. .. And I'm pregnant. A-a-and you're the... You're the father. the words he heard, he almost couldn't believe. They did have sex, this was a fact. Daisuke didn't know that she was in heat at the time that had fucked. Therefore, this was coming off to him as a complete surprise, but, instead of being mad, or sad, he had been completely ecstatic about it.

His tail was the first to signal that he was happy, it wiggling against the earth and in the air behind him as he looked at her. He then reached out and grabbed her by her shoulders and pulled her into a warm embrace. He kissed the top of her head and a giggle came from his throat. I can't believe it Alaine...I'm going to be a daddy!!! And the most beautiful woman alive is the one who is having my children. the man spoke to the woman, his voice comforting the woman, a smile still wide on his maw, his fingers playing in her hair with his left hand, and the other around her waist, pulling her close to him. Daisuke giggled again. This is the most wonderful news I've ever gotten Queen Alaine! the man exclaimed, his spine shivering with excitement as he pulled a hand under her chin. He would tip her maw to where she was looking at him, and he let his eyes clash against her own. Queen Alaine...They are going to be the most beautiful children. the man spoke to her, grin never faltering, tail still wagging a million miles an hour. He proceeded to let their lips touch, pierced one to the woman's un-pierced ones. He shivered again, the excitement almost too much to handle.

The punk had giggled yet again, not able to exert his excitement by dancing because he could not stand too well yet because of his foot, plus he didn't want to let her go yet, he was so happy that she was pregnant, even if it was unexpected. It wasn't a mistake, no, not to the golden dragon. He'd been luckier than his father, who would breed later on in life. He had a chance here and now to be a father, and there was no way that Daisuke would pass this chance up. When did you find out? And I want to be there for them Alaine...Should I join Cour De Miracles so I can? the man asked, though he really didn't want to join a pack, he would for Alaine. Oh, god how he would do anything for that woman...

<style>
.daidai-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.daidai-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.daidai-z91 b {color:#ED963C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.daidai-z91 {background-color:#3A1701; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... kegift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:186px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFD947; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#D29930; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.daidai-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread