Time of your Life
[html]

table © sie
wc: 300+

The wind caressed her hair, spectral hands of a maternal phantom she would never know, not till death. It was a soft wind, gentle and wise, whispering sweet nothings as it swelled against the sheer drops of the cliffs. The woman tilted her head, allowing the thick scent of salt air and freedom comb through her unruly auburn locks. The curls danced a merry falsetto about the foreigner's pretty, pixie face - Inverted jade eyes gazed out at the lowering sun, filled with a longing she couldn't name, a pain she couldn't describe.

The woman, named Alaine, let her fingers gently comb the swaying salt grasses on which she sat, each blade slipping through bare fingers and palms clothed in soft brown wool. The hobo gloves helped her when she was picking plants, stopped cuts on her palms from thistles or thorns. For a moment, the Apothecary held them before her face, glancing down into the upturned palms and surveying them carefully. They'd held so many children, these hands - Brought so many into the world, healed so many. The pain in her heart constricted, and she let her hands fall to her sides once more, footpaws swinging absently over the sheer cliff.

Alaine had no will to die. But perhaps sitting this close to the edge made her live, just that little bit more.

A sigh fell silently from gentle ivory maw, the setting sun flicking gold over her cream pelt like an absent painter. She knew what she had to do. One palm rested absently on her stomach, which as of yet was still flat, not showing the tiny little bodies therein. But surely, soon it would - That old aching unease prickled through her. Surely, soon it would. Maw lifted to the heavens and loosed a small howl, a secret howl, calling for one person and one person only. He'd told her that the day she needed him, just to call and he would come - and now that day had arrived.

As the wind resumed it's calming swell, Alaine shut her eyes, and felt the cool weight of her palm pervading through her fur, through her skin, embedding itself deep into frozen bones. And she waited for her knight to arrive.

<style>
.alaine-z06 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.alaine-z06 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.alaine-z06 b {color:#C9623B; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.alaine-z06 {background-color:#72240D; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... laine3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:255px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C9623B; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#190702; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.alaine-z06-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: I loved that post btw

Again and again and again I see your face in everything... The golden man had been heading out for a walk, the guitarist (he'd be allowed to call himself that now right? I mean he had been playing everyday for awhile now) had gotten himself a new branch as of recently, and he'd taken the old staff, discarded the branch and tied the skull and feathers onto the new one. He'd needed the staff as of late because of his crushed foot that had been wrapped in a tourniquet since he had been home. His tail had been wrapped up a little bit as well, at the tip that was now nonexistent. His tail now had a blunt end to it, and it was awkward looking, yes, but Daisuke found it to be quite cute for whatever reason. Maybe he just didn't like his tail tip because he had found it this way to be much more attractive than with it. What a fucking weirdo.

Either way, Daisuke needed some more herbs and he needed to find a new wrap for his foot since this one had been on for at least two days and it was getting to be dirty and nasty. The last thing he needed was for his crushed foot to get infected, because then.....well....He'd have to get rid of that damn foot. That'd probably be another improvement if he didn't need his feet to walk. The guitarist had mounted the guitar on his back and he took the staff into his hand. Schwarz ended up following him out of the den out of worry in which Schwarz was not afraid to voice to the man who had learned to speak the Low Speech that the feline had been speaking. ~I'm coming with you, so you don't die on the way there~ the feline spoke as he walked alongside his golden companion. That's fine with me Schwarzy, You know I don't mind the company he spoke, the guitar hitting his back as he walked along, the newly made staff making him able to walk easier with his injured foot.

After a good twenty minutes of walking, a voice in the form of a feminine howl had sung into his torn and whole, mismatched pierced audits. The voice was so beautiful, a melody that was gentle on the ears, and it was a song for him. He whined contently as his nose lifted to the air and his ears folded back as the other song had ended. The man had tilted back his head and took a deep breath before letting his own voice hit the air, a masculine song returning to the woman, telling him that he actually was not far away, and that he'd be there very soon. once his song had ended, he wished that he could run to the woman, but alas, he was unable to but he did hustle as fast as he could. Another ten minutes of walking with his staff and his feline companion, and he had come within the view of the beautiful woman who would have called his name on the wind.

My beautiful, dear Queen Alaine. How nice it is to see you, m'love. the man spoke to her, pulling his staff to move towards her still. She sat on the edge of a cliff, and he had come up beside her, and found himself a seat right next to her, him stripping his guitar from hie back and laying it down next to him before turning to her and licking her cheek. You called me, and I came, yus? the man spoke to her, a wide smile on his maw as he sat there next to her, a golden hand reaching up to touch her cheek, as Schwarz had taken a seat somewhere behind Daisuke, watermelon eyes watching the two...

<style>
.daidai-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.daidai-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.daidai-z91 b {color:#ED963C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.daidai-z91 {background-color:#3A1701; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... kegift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:186px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFD947; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#D29930; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.daidai-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

table © sie

A masculine voice rose, lost to the woodlands behind her, and the deep comforting baritone swells of that howl brought a slice of warmth to cut through her chilled figure. It was not a fever that froze her marrow, but a fear, and his voice alone had the effect of momentarily holding it at bay. Yet, she did not move, but kept eyes closed - Fearing, against all logical thought, that to open them would be to break the momentary spell of warmth.

One, two, three... Alaine counted the seconds in her head, felt the wind caress her features, heard the rough heartbeat of waves pummeling the rock eons below her feet. One hundred and ninety, one hundred and ninety one...

It was not until she heard his voice that the woman released her death-grip on the edge of the cliff. Unaware that she'd been holding on so tightly, the healer momentarily stared at her palms, surprised at the crumbled dirt and crushed grass there. However, there was no time to ponder; Her head turned just as the golden male settled down beside her, his presence a warm sunlight at her side, even as the real sun inched into the horizon. She could smell the feline behind them, but it smelt like Daisuke, and the collie-woman glanced at it briefly before assuming it to be no threat. However, her initial (and somewhat frightful) intentions were chased away as sharp jade eyes drank in the form of her friend, and lover.

"Dai!" She gasped, horrified, for his tail was all bandaged, and elsewhere too! Instinctively, she leaned into the warm palm that cupped her cheek, but her emerald gaze was swarming over him, her hand hovering inches from his chest as if to touch him would be to make the wounds real. "What happened to you?" The question was asked softly, but there was a slight tremble in her voice that hinted at her own emotional instability. She'd intended to tell him straightaway, about her condition. Hell, she'd intended to shout it at him, to stand, a defiant and terrified thing, awaiting some sort of blame or punishment. It was, after all, the only experience with pregnancy she'd had prior. However, the distraction of his wounds, and the sudden and unbearable need to snuggle in his golden fur bordered her on a shaky mixture of terrified and glorious joy. She was pregnant again! And the love for what they had created bloomed afresh within her wary and bruised heart.

But, rather than let her emotions run a muck, she remained cold and frozen as a marble statue, emerald eyes watching him keenly, filled still with that longing and that haunting pain. You're going to be a father, Dai. But the words didn't come. She knew, regardless, that he would be able to tell that something was the matter.

<style>
.alaine-z06 {background-color:#72240D; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... laine3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:255px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C9623B; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#190702; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.alaine-z06-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: <3

Dai! What happened to you?! the woman would ask him. Daisuke held a grin on his handsome jaw, him definitely not worried about the wounds that had been inflicted upon his form, and it showed on that face of his. He was perfectly fine with what had happened to him. I ran into some trouble in Inferni. the man spoke, leaving it as simple and plan as that. He didn't get into too much detail, because technically it was his fault that they attacked him apparently since he had blatantly walked onto Inferni territory without any consent of any kind to be there. Apparently they seemed not take nicely to loners wandering onto the territory and he was too slow with finding his target and taking her out before the Alpha and the scarred man he had been attacked by before had come out and attacked him. There were no words from either man, even if Daisuke had been polite, kind, and utterly stupid as well. But as you can seeeeeeee, I'm in one piece....mostly... So I'm okay! Okay? the man reassured the woman that he would be fine, no matter the bandages that he had on his foot and his tail. They were unimportant, what was important was why the woman was so far from home and why she had called him. It wasn't like it was an inconvenience of Daisuke, because he honestly loved seeing the woman.

Daisuke did find it horrible that he lived so far away from Alaine, to where he was not able to see her everyday, and be with her everyday, seeing her beautiful body every morning, every afternoon, every night. She was always beautiful to him, from the moment she woke up to the moment she went to sleep and all the moments in between. Right now she was beautiful as well, though, there was something in her eyes at the moment that was telling him that something was wrong, something was going on, and she wanted to tell him something, or something of the sort. Oceanic eyes were placed softly on her, a calm, loving, handsome smile still on his face, and his half-bandaged tail wagging gently against the ground as he sat there next to her. He looked at her hand that would rise to his chest, but never touch it. He took the hand that was on her face, removed it, and he pushed his hand against her own and let her pink padded hands touch his golden chest. Daisuke held both of his ears to look at her, and he cocked his head.

You look stressed out. What's the matter? You and Caillen are okay, aren't you? Nothing happened did it? the man asked, slightly worried about the stressed look on her face, because it definitely was not the look she normally held on her face, it seemed more important than just her not being able to sleep well because of her healing duties. No, this was a different look. The golden man had sat there, stone still, but relaxed, and content. He didn't want to seem threatening at all, right? I mean, he loved this beautiful woman here. She was one of the most beautiful woman that he had promised his life to pretty much. The other person he swore his life to was the man that he lived close to, the man by the name of Snake Hayter, or just Snake. This was how the life of Daisuke was though, this was the story of his life..

<style>
.daidai-z91 {background-color:#3A1701; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010j ... kegift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:186px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFD947; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#D29930; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.daidai-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

table © sie

The golden man's reassurances fell on relatively deaf ears. Alaine was always prone to worrying - About those she loved, about the future, about how slowly or quickly the time passed. But she worried about Daisuke because the thought of being in a world without him was terrifying. If she allowed herself to dream for a moment, just a moment, about the life that she could have, the life she grasped for, the life that remained just out o f r e a c h, there was always this image of him there, somewhere. His voice, perhaps. Would he love their children? She knew, in her heart, that the answer would surely be yes. But still that poison niggled at her, the haunting memories that plagued her very existence and threatened with every heartbeat to sap her dry.

Alaine could tell, by the way the male looked at her, that he knew there was something she wasn't saying. Something she desperately wanted to say, something that was lodged so hard in her throat that it almost made her eyes water. And when he took her hovering hand and pressed it to his chest, she could feel the sturdy heartbeat there, leaping beneath her pink finger-pads, against the brown wool of her fingerless gloves. And she exhaled a breath she wasn't aware she'd been holding, and allowed the hysteria to settle somewhere a bit more contained.

To his question, the healer returned her owlish emerald gaze to her lover. He was handsome, of that there was no doubt. Rogue smile, dancing ocean eyes. But more than that - He loved her, as she loved him. But it was a strange love, because the strings between them were vast and stretchable, and although Alaine knew she would always love her golden knight, she knew also that it was not the kind of relationship that would bind them together. The pups, though, would. Surprisingly, the thought unsettled her. Although she wanted Daisuke near to her, with every breath she breathed, although she longed for his warm embrace, the thought of chaining him down was almost unbearable. He was a whimsy, a wanderer, and Alaine loved his sense of freedom.

"Well, yes, we're okay... Well, I don't know, I mean, I am, I think, but Caillen, he," Her voice began to speed up, the foreign accent coloring it with a slab of shaky emotion, and the woman's hand trembled against the sturdy muscle of his chest, "Caillen's gone away, Dai, and I don't know if he's alright, and sometimes I think he might be hurt because wouldn't he be home by now? I miss him so dearly, but he said he had to go - Do you think I should have stopped him? It's just so lonely in that house, Dai, A Dhia dhílis, it's just so lonely..."

"... And I'm pregnant. A-a-and you're the... You're the father."

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC: pp permission given to me over AIM from Alaine yey!

Well, yes, we're okay... Well, I don't know, I mean, I am, I think, but Caillen, he, the woman started, both ears on the woman, eyes as well. He made sure to keep his ever wandering attention on the woman, mainly because when she was around, she was the world. Just like when Snake was around. There was few people who were able to have the man's complete and utter attention, and Alaine had been one of them. Bright smile did not falter on his face, the woman would continue with her words. Caillen's gone away, Dai, and I don't know if he's alright, and sometimes I think he might be hurt because wouldn't he be home by now? I miss him so dearly, but he said he had to go - Do you think I should have stopped him? It's just so lonely in that house, Dai, A Dhia dhílis, it's just so lonely.. the words were frantic almost, and it almost made him flinch, but he did not, and instead he still sat there, his hand on her hand that was touching his chest. Daisuke didn't have time to say anything, but he had tried, a small sound coming from agape mouth before the woman's voice rang in the air again. .. And I'm pregnant. A-a-and you're the... You're the father. the words he heard, he almost couldn't believe. They did have sex, this was a fact. Daisuke didn't know that she was in heat at the time that had fucked. Therefore, this was coming off to him as a complete surprise, but, instead of being mad, or sad, he had been completely ecstatic about it.

His tail was the first to signal that he was happy, it wiggling against the earth and in the air behind him as he looked at her. He then reached out and grabbed her by her shoulders and pulled her into a warm embrace. He kissed the top of her head and a giggle came from his throat. I can't believe it Alaine...I'm going to be a daddy!!! And the most beautiful woman alive is the one who is having my children. the man spoke to the woman, his voice comforting the woman, a smile still wide on his maw, his fingers playing in her hair with his left hand, and the other around her waist, pulling her close to him. Daisuke giggled again. This is the most wonderful news I've ever gotten Queen Alaine! the man exclaimed, his spine shivering with excitement as he pulled a hand under her chin. He would tip her maw to where she was looking at him, and he let his eyes clash against her own. Queen Alaine...They are going to be the most beautiful children. the man spoke to her, grin never faltering, tail still wagging a million miles an hour. He proceeded to let their lips touch, pierced one to the woman's un-pierced ones. He shivered again, the excitement almost too much to handle.

The punk had giggled yet again, not able to exert his excitement by dancing because he could not stand too well yet because of his foot, plus he didn't want to let her go yet, he was so happy that she was pregnant, even if it was unexpected. It wasn't a mistake, no, not to the golden dragon. He'd been luckier than his father, who would breed later on in life. He had a chance here and now to be a father, and there was no way that Daisuke would pass this chance up. When did you find out? And I want to be there for them Alaine...Should I join Cour De Miracles so I can? the man asked, though he really didn't want to join a pack, he would for Alaine. Oh, god how he would do anything for that woman...

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

table © sie

There was a horrible moment of silence. Perhaps it was a split second, perhaps and eternity. A horrible moment of silence where Alaine could have sworn that the heart she felt beneath her palm stopped beating, and, unable to resist, the first crystal tear escaped from the corner of one emerald eye. It was broken by a quickly indrawn breath, harsh and fast, and the woman's entire body froze as if awaiting the punishment she was sure would fall from the heavens and crash around her head.

Her eyes lifted, dully, and watched as his tail quivered. Confusion spawned in her terrified mind. And then she was being pulled into a warm embrace, and her muscles were melting from too much tension, and a second tear eased it's way out past her barrier to trek bravely after the first. A tear of joy. And then Daisuke was a flurry of movement about her, his joy seeping in to warm her frozen bones, the fear no match for her golden knight's overwhelming glee. The slender woman smiled through her slight glaze of tears, and then laughed along with Dai, the sound of their merriment cast out by the wind and carried around them, a heartfelt chorus. When he lifted her lips to meet his own, her head tilted eagerly, her laughter momentarily shuttered by his pierced maw. They are going to be the most beautiful children... His words echoed in her mind, and in her heart, and once the kiss had broken the smaller, daintier figure crawled into Daisuke's lap, wanting no more than to be surrounded by his happy glow.

Safe against his chest, where her floppy ears could hear his reassuring heartbeat, the slender and waif-like female spread her hand once more over her flat belly, questioning that such a thing could bring so much happiness to everyone involved. Somewhere, in the back of her mind, that niggling and horrible doubt remained, but for now she could ignore it. "They will be." She whispered, maybe to herself, maybe to him. But the golden man's words drew her back to the present, and dreamy emerald eyes looked back up at him in a mixture of wonder and dismay. "No, Dai, you don't have to join... Not at the moment. We'll make it work." She smiled faintly, her gaze lingering on him a moment more before dipping back down to her flat belly. "I found out a few days ago, but... I wanted to be sure. And I am sure."

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]
Art in table © Alex

The woman let a tear pass her eye lids, Daisuke unknowing of why the woman was crying, and he almost thought he had done something wrong until the woman had started to giggle right along with him. She pushed into his lap, and he'd, of course, would let her sit there, he got in a comfortable position while holding her close to him. He'd make sure to hold her as tight and close as he could without crushing her, hurting their barely formed puppies. He kissed her again, he couldn't help it. He would still giggle softly and he held her close, never wanting to let her go right now, not ever. Her head would press in his broad, muscular chest. The large man had been his heaviest that he had been ever right now, a substantial amount of lithe muscle that sat under his chest, and had been in his arms and legs as well. He'd become slower, not only because of his foot, but because he was heavier than he had been when winter had rolled around. He'd probably lose the weight he gained back in the winter again when the food became scarce once more.

They will be the woman would speak to him, or to herself, whichever one, but either way, he heard the woman speak about the pups. Daisuke knew that they would be beautiful not only because she was beautiful, but so was Caillen, as well as Daisuke and his family, none of them having any defects that were apparent (rather the Urahazu clan had been known for fiery tempers in young age) to the body and they all had unique and beautiful pelt colors. Daisuke could only imagine what colors the pups would be, and how beautiful they would be. His tail still wagged excitedly. Schwarz cocked his head as he watched the two canids. ~What's going on Daisuke?~ the feline mewed at the wolf-man. Daisuke looked to the watermelon eyed feline and smiled still. ~I'm going to be a father, Schwarz. She's pregnant~ the golden man spoke in low speech to the feline, cooing lightly at the end of his sentence as he held the woman close to him. "No, Dai, you don't have to join... Not at the moment. We'll make it work." the woman would speak to him, and he would look back down at the woman with his blue eyes. He wanted to be there for the pups, but she said that there was no need for him to join for now, and that they will make it work. Daisuke figured that they would eventually. Yes, they would.

"I found out a few days ago, but... I wanted to be sure. And I am sure." the woman would continue to speak to him, her eyes on him for a few more moments before she looked down at her belly. It was still flat, their pups just barely formed in that stomach of hers. ~Congrats~ the feline simply said to the brute before wondering on if they were going to have to join the pack the woman was in. ~What does that mean for us, Dai?~ the feline mewed in his direction. ~I dunno right now. We'll talk about it later.~ the golden man had spoken to the feline before turning his attention back to the woman, to where he put his hand on her flat stomach and he let his warm hand just linger there. He giggled again. I can't believe that I'm going to be a father. I'm so excited Alaine, I really am! the man spoke to her, his tongue reaching out and licking the woman's maw.

Daisuke Speaks

<style type="text/css">
.daisukealexro b {font-weight:normal; color:#5c6f9a; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.daisukealexroooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#000;}
.daisukealexro p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.daisukealexro {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#fff; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... bropng.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000; padding: 525px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

table © sie
wc: 500+

She was warm, wrapped up in his arms. The wind whistled about them, but they were rocks on the cliff, sturdy and strong, and Alaine felt less fragile than she had in a long time. Less likely to blow away to dust at the slightest crack of concentration. She wondered momentarily about the man she'd taken as a lover, and now as the father of her soon-to-be children - Almost shyly, the healer peered up at him, watched the way that the dying sunlight turned his pelt a million different shades of gold. She'd loved him like a friend once, almost like a brother, but now there was a different bond between them brought on by this unspoken promise of new life, new life that they'd both created. Her hand stirred on her flat belly thoughtfully. He would make a good father, she thought - Fun, protective, modest and kind hearted. He would love her children.

The cat made a non-committal sound behind them, which surprised Alaine, for she'd almost forgotten it was there. But what shocked her more was when her lover replied in the same lowspeech. Finding herself dumbstruck by the concept, the woman's jaw dropped slightly at the conversation that passed between them, her wide emerald eyes peering over Dai's shoulder at the feline figure sitting beyond. However, Dai had returned his attention to her, now, and his big warm hand was placed over her flat stomach as if in awe. The contact felt good, so she momentarily ignored the strange lapse in language, and smiled to his devoted lick. "I'm glad, Dai. You have no idea how glad I am, to hear you say that." Her voice was a gentle whisper, almost lost on the breeze as the dainty woman curled herself up against his chest, shutting her eyes against the world that at times could be so cruel but for now seemed almost perfect. Almost, because the only way that this could be better would be if Caillen was here.

"... Dai, I'm going to have to tell Caillen, when he comes back. He has to know." An unsettled frown crossed her features, and she stirred, worried by the thought. "I don't know how he'll react, but... But I have to tell him. You understand, right?" Nervous emerald eyes glanced up at the man. She knew that she would be unable to keep this secret from her son, but she didn't know how he would take the news... Probably, not too well. Disquieted by the thought, the slender woman cast her gaze out to see, as if she could find her answers there. "Play me a song, would you, please? I need to take my mind off of it, and him." She moved to sit beside him again, crosslegged this time, curly tail wrapped about long legs and auburn curls tossed by the cool ocean wind. Emerald gaze lingered on the strange instrument her beau had brought, with the long hairs stretched taught and the strange wooden figure. She knew it made music, but the entire contraption was strange to her - The only instruments Alaine had ever seen were the reed pipes her family used to play.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Since his attention had not been on the woman when he was speaking to the feline, he had failed to see the woman's jaw drop at the fact that he had learned to speak to Schwarz. He'd learned from a feline by the name of Element, one of the only felines he had met that had spoken the high speech that the luperci would speak. I'm glad, Dai. You have no idea how glad I am, to hear you say that. words were just barely above a whisper, enough to be washed away in the breeze and to not be heard if Alaine had not been the sole one who would have his attention. He had forgotten that Schwarz would sit behind the two, watching them and flicking his white tipped tail as the two went back to paying their sole attentions to each other. I mean it, Queen Alaine. I really do. islander accent ringing in his tongue as he talked to the woman, his own voice was soft, deep, handsome. Oceanic eyes were on the woman as he moved his hand to her braid that held the pendent that they had found on the beach one day. The twine broke, yuh? he asked, his fingers twirling the pendent in his fingers as he held the woman in his other arm.

. Dai, I'm going to have to tell Caillen, when he comes back. He has to know. I don't know how he'll react, but... But I have to tell him. You understand, right? the woman would go on to speak to him. Daisuke still held that smile, and he gave a small shrug. It wasn't like they could hide it from them, for the boy would know eventually. Of course I understand. I wouldn't want to keep it a secret from him anyways, and if problems arise, then I can deal with whatever he wants to do about it. the man would speak to the woman, sure that whatever reaction the boy had would easily be blown over by the golden dragon. Daisuke kissed her before she would move away. "Play me a song, would you, please? I need to take my mind off of it, and him. the woman asked the man, and Daisuke would nod his head to her, letting her move away from him, and he looked to his guitar, grabbed it by the neck and then placed it on his lap. He started off a slow beginning, fingers on the D string with multiple strikes against it, and skillfully moving on a mixture of strings that he had put together on awhile back, and since he was stuck around the den a lot more recently, he had been playing much more than normally (even though he did play everyday without fail for no less than an hour each night.) and he had been going through multiple songs, working almost always on a new song and then going back to some old song and then finding something to add to the new song while he was playing the old song. Either way, his fingers traveled over the guitar strings as he went through the song, his head bobbing lightly as he did so, small hummings coming from his mouth.

The feline had finally decided that he might as well come over and be social with the woman since they had yet to meet. Schwarz was not much bigger than a serval and he held tuxedo colors, the base being black while his chest, feet, tail tip and part of his face was dipped in ivory. He walked over to the woman and looked at her with his mismatched watermelon eyes of his and he mewed a greeting to her, not really expecting her to know what Daisuke knew to speak to him. Instead, he acted as any other cat would, where he would sniff at her, a ivory paw rose and tapped her on the leg playfully, and a cattish grin on his feline face. He then rubbed his face on her leg before he laid down next to the woman, against her leg, looking back up at her with his watermelon eyes.

Daisuke Speaks

<style type="text/css">
.daisukealexro b {font-weight:normal; color:#5c6f9a; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.daisukealexroooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#000;}
.daisukealexro p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.daisukealexro {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#fff; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... bropng.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000; padding: 525px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

table © sie
slow reply, please don't hate me :c where do you wanna go from here?

She would have to make do with his words, and the reassurance they intended. The reaction of her son would be something that played often on the woman's mind from this moment on, for in all things he was a kindly boy, a good boy. In all things but this, perhaps. She feared for his happiness, as she feared for them all. But the fear could not last long - Not with the warmth that bloomed from deep inside of her, the pulsing of life that swelled throughout her supposedly barren frame, bringing with it energy to what had once been hollow bones.

Dai agreeably fulfilled her wishes, reaching for the strange instrument and plucking a few tentative noted at the stretched strands. After a moment, his fingers became fluid, pulling such lovely warblings from the instrument that Alaine couldn't help but relax, listening delightedly to the strange and beautiful sounds. The sensation of a tiny paw batting at her leg caught the woman's attention, and she turned to look at the cat, studying the small creature hesitantly. It seemed to be of a friendly nature, and surely Daisuke would not allow it near her if it wished any harm. His strange antics amused her, and the pixie-faced lady smiled, the simply pleasure of such company bringing her much joy. When the feline curled itself against her warm cross-legged frame, the Apothecary hesitantly let her palm rest on its silky tuxedo fur, stroking softly as though afraid of hurting the handsome thing.

The wind toyed with her ringlets, and emerald eyes returned to the golden dragon, watching him with an intensity that belied her pretty smile. Here was her future, this strange trio that made such a stark silhouette against the light of the dying sun. Was this to be her new family? Would she leave the Cour des Miracles pack, so that Daisuke could have his freedom? Perhaps not. Perhaps they could be content with this strange half-relationship they shared. She loved her golden knight, true to her heart, but wondered absently at what sort of love it was. It was not the infatuation she'd had with Caillen's father, Vidar - That had been a cruel love, blinding and binding her. But nor did this seem to be the love she'd thought existed, the 'true' love. This man was closer to her than any other, but he was not her mate.

Unable to organize her thoughts, Alaine let the wind wash them away, and simply sat to absorb the peace from the music her lover played.

<style>
</style>[/html]