Time of your Life
[html]

Since his attention had not been on the woman when he was speaking to the feline, he had failed to see the woman's jaw drop at the fact that he had learned to speak to Schwarz. He'd learned from a feline by the name of Element, one of the only felines he had met that had spoken the high speech that the luperci would speak. I'm glad, Dai. You have no idea how glad I am, to hear you say that. words were just barely above a whisper, enough to be washed away in the breeze and to not be heard if Alaine had not been the sole one who would have his attention. He had forgotten that Schwarz would sit behind the two, watching them and flicking his white tipped tail as the two went back to paying their sole attentions to each other. I mean it, Queen Alaine. I really do. islander accent ringing in his tongue as he talked to the woman, his own voice was soft, deep, handsome. Oceanic eyes were on the woman as he moved his hand to her braid that held the pendent that they had found on the beach one day. The twine broke, yuh? he asked, his fingers twirling the pendent in his fingers as he held the woman in his other arm.

. Dai, I'm going to have to tell Caillen, when he comes back. He has to know. I don't know how he'll react, but... But I have to tell him. You understand, right? the woman would go on to speak to him. Daisuke still held that smile, and he gave a small shrug. It wasn't like they could hide it from them, for the boy would know eventually. Of course I understand. I wouldn't want to keep it a secret from him anyways, and if problems arise, then I can deal with whatever he wants to do about it. the man would speak to the woman, sure that whatever reaction the boy had would easily be blown over by the golden dragon. Daisuke kissed her before she would move away. "Play me a song, would you, please? I need to take my mind off of it, and him. the woman asked the man, and Daisuke would nod his head to her, letting her move away from him, and he looked to his guitar, grabbed it by the neck and then placed it on his lap. He started off a slow beginning, fingers on the D string with multiple strikes against it, and skillfully moving on a mixture of strings that he had put together on awhile back, and since he was stuck around the den a lot more recently, he had been playing much more than normally (even though he did play everyday without fail for no less than an hour each night.) and he had been going through multiple songs, working almost always on a new song and then going back to some old song and then finding something to add to the new song while he was playing the old song. Either way, his fingers traveled over the guitar strings as he went through the song, his head bobbing lightly as he did so, small hummings coming from his mouth.

The feline had finally decided that he might as well come over and be social with the woman since they had yet to meet. Schwarz was not much bigger than a serval and he held tuxedo colors, the base being black while his chest, feet, tail tip and part of his face was dipped in ivory. He walked over to the woman and looked at her with his mismatched watermelon eyes of his and he mewed a greeting to her, not really expecting her to know what Daisuke knew to speak to him. Instead, he acted as any other cat would, where he would sniff at her, a ivory paw rose and tapped her on the leg playfully, and a cattish grin on his feline face. He then rubbed his face on her leg before he laid down next to the woman, against her leg, looking back up at her with his watermelon eyes.

Daisuke Speaks

<style type="text/css">
.daisukealexro b {font-weight:normal; color:#5c6f9a; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.daisukealexroooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#000;}
.daisukealexro p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.daisukealexro {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#fff; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... bropng.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000; padding: 525px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread