cercatori d'arte
Ok, hopefully this goes here, if not, could it be moved to the place it should be?

Yes Shaw is diving herself real deep in here, and sticking herself with new ideas. This one came to me when I had thought of shaw and him not getting anywhere as a wolf rp in another area, well here we are, he's been accepted on souls and I thought, it was about time to make a new pack, now I had no foundations to really go by until Sunny brought up an idea of a pack who specializes in the arts, music, painting, singing, writing, even cooking (it can be seen as an art if done correctly.)

Now we need 3 other people to put our heads together, but this is what we have so far:

Colors: A purple/red and a pale yellow

Icon: A scroll with a pallet (for painting) over top.

Founding members: Shawchert Menue (Leader), Skye Collins (co leader), Ouija , Lucia Marino, Orin Takekuro.

Pack rules/Laws
Rules are as follows, all souls rules should be accounted for as well,

As this is a pretty care free pack, there are few rules, but things that are quite frowned upon,

Fighting: Fighting with another pack member is frowned upon and will be broken immediately, both parties will be punished lightly. Fights from outside members will be much more harsher on the outsider, and they will be chased out, enough said

Harrassing Another light punishment (more like a really good talking to by a big hulking wolf! Big Grin), but one that is very well frowned upon,

Adultery: not punished by any means other than the pack not trusting the adulterer. Very frowned upon, tsk tsk, you should be faithful!

Murder/Killing of other packmembers or outsider: is dealt with either death or expulsion, unless the said party was attacked by the one he’s killed and was only defending himself. (this applies to females as well Wink )

Theft: will de dealt with accordingly, and pretty strongly, Taking things from old human habitats is not frowned upon unless a wolf owns the habitat

Why do they start the pack?:
Shaw has known he’d be a leader of a pack since his father said he’d never rise up to such an occasion. He would prove his father wrong, he meets with a wolf named skye and soon are brainstorming to their advantage of a carefree, pack that wants to better themselves in the artistic profession. (This will be changed with the additional 3 characters that would like to join in)

Marit did give us permission to use the tri system she uses in Aniwaya, where you build your skills up to become a master, there's beginner, talented, and master, for each one, I won't list them up here now as they are not all finished, (ideas and suggestions are highly appreciated)

We need 3 other wolves/canines to join in to make this possible, post here, /tell me or Element if you are interested in bringing your character into this pack, and we'll work from there!!!

Territory Information:
Territory is going to be along the beach near Beast grins penn, as well as thick forests of Ethereal eclipse, a few sites are still in progress and need to be "discovered"

[html]CLICK TO ENLARGE
[/html]
Warning:This map is not OFFCIAL

Here's what there is so far:

Thornbury: A small desolate town, that is overgrown by bushes trees and grass, it's name isn't because it's covered in thorns, though there are thorny bushes, it's just that because nature refuses to let go of this desolate town. though it's covered in foliage, it still holds treasures unknown in the houses thickly covered in vines and bushes.

Forest Oasis: a quaint spot to sit and relax next to a pool of cold water, the water is not very deep itself, but it does hold small fish that are eye catching, it's a good bathing, or summer cooling spot as it is fed by an underground stream that tends to stay pretty cold even on the hottest of days. it's located deep within the forest with no path to it. (yet)

Huntin Lodge This structure has certainly seen better days though it has withstood the test of time and the structure is still sturdy. The large cabin made of logs once served as a hunting lodge, as is evidenced by the animal heads and pelts that adorn the rooms, but has long since been abandoned. There are multiple rooms in the three story building. There is the basement where the prey animals were cleaned and store. The main floor with the large, open living room as well as a kitchen and dining area, along with a bathroom. The second floor is where the bedrooms can be found. (Created by Ouija)

Messages In This Thread