cercatori d'arte
Ooooh, this sounds really cool for Bangle, my future other character. He can do nothing but entertain really. This sounds kinda like a pack of muses! >Big Grin I loves it! xD

I can see it now, little pups getting into paint and thinking they're in trouble.. yet this pack encourages it!

A couple things I'm suggesting.. just throwing it out there:

Rain maker - Yep, those from Harbinger know what I'm talking about. xD Can specialize in certain dances to make rain. In fact.. can maybe change the name to something like 'Elemental artist' or something like that.. where they specialize in the creation of fire, the summoning of rain, bringer of storms, growth of the earth... etc. You know, all the elements! -shrug-

Storyteller - I guess this kinda goes with writing already.. sorta. But I do know people who can write but have trouble communicating their writings, and other peoples' writings, effectively and to help capture their audience.

Inspirationist/Muse - I dunno, just thought of this one off the bat. I thought it would be kinda neat to have scouts to survey te area, and watch for potential danger.. but also to patrol the area and look for inspiration. This kind of inspiration can be brought back to the artists to help them (no one in particular really). So whether they report danger or some muse..

Jester - A comic, an entertainer. Can specialize in either entertainment for pups, for elders, or any age in between! Anything from jokes to silly little things.

Messages In This Thread