cercatori d'arte
I don't think I quite made what I was trying to say clear. My apologies in that case.

I wasn't saying to go pick whole new colors or anything, everything I referred to was the ones posted by Jenny (who for some reason I'd mixed up with Sunny, but regardless).

[html]This one&This one[/html] were the ones I was referring to when saying they seemed a bit close to CdM's colors (obviously they aren't identical, but they are similar... I actually can't even tell that's purple, tbh) and that it could be confusing, hence why I was suggesting like... using the more reddish one posted if you were using the darker yellow, or if you wanted to use the darker purple, it might be better to go with the paler yellow.

I have trouble distinguishing between Inferni and DdM's reds, though, and the Loner/AW colors. I guess it honestly doesn't matter, I just thought it'd be better to go with something more different because it bothers me when pack colors (or loner, in the case of AW) look too similar. I like the ones you posted in the post with all of them, Sunny. ^^

Messages In This Thread