could you shine your light [p]
[html]

Grace is adorable! And my post is short, sorry. D:

A warbling cry broke through the silence of the morning, and Timid leaped to her feet. She looked around frantically for the source of the sound before, backtracking through her mind a few seconds, she realized that it wasn’t a predator or anyone in danger. It had been a howl seeking attention, and who was she to ignore a summons coming from her new pack lands?

The small canine composed herself, though there was a tremble in her step as she headed toward the call. Her nerves were frayed enough as it was, making her jump at every shadow and every gesture. She quickened her pace, rushing through the grass and trampling it underfoot, until the smell of another wolf came to her liver-spotted nose. There, she spied the howler, chest puffed and blue eyes bright, a raggedy blanket draped across its back.

“Look at you!” the half-wolf blurted out admiringly. She didn’t know where the words came from; generally she was tongue-tied around small cubs like this one. “You scared me half to death,” she said honestly. “I thought you were something dangerous.” She blinked as she realized what effect this statement might have on a child during their egotistical stage and added, “But you aren’t, right? You’re a Phoenix Valley wolf, so you’re on my side. What’s your name?”

The small hybrid padded closer to the copper girl and gave her blanket a once-over, her smile gentle. She hadn’t had possessions like this before, so she was unfamiliar with the concept, but the rag looked so endearing.

<style type="text/css">
.timid-a02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#61633e;}
.timid-a02 i {font-weight:italic; color:#61633e;}
.timid-a02 ooc {padding:0px; font-size:10px;}
.timid-a02 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; font-size:12px;}
.timid-a02 {margin:0px auto; width:460px; background-color:#979060; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/2up4sc3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 400px 0px 24px 0px; font-family:cambria; font-size:12px; color:#bdc296; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread