Witch & Doctor
[html]

Feel free to kick me, since this thread is more than a month old :S In your next post, you can fast-forward their journey--describing the day or so it takes them to arrive at CdM--and their arrival, and then we'll bring Alaine in on the post after yours. ><

The close proximity that Kemo quickly closes between them was more than enough to spark a feeling in her heart then, stronger than before. His acceptance of her apology whisked her fear of rejection away, and she knelt down to his level, relief evident now in her posture. All of the physical things that she had been taught from puppyhood and how to react, she could not disengage from her behavior, even though she knew Kemo could not read her actions as was typical for a wolf. His reactions to her words--and her own aura, she ventured--though, seemed to convey enough. She would teach herself to not mind his condition as an impairment, and treat him as she would any other.

His reassertion of what she had once tried to hide from him no longer spurned her fears now. "Yes, Kemo. I am. I thank you for your promise not to pry, but now that you know... Honestly, it's more of a relief for me." Now that I don't have to hide what I know so carefully nor be what I am not. Maybe in time...maybe in time I'll tell him... Such a consideration was a large leap for the cautios she-wolf, but she had to learn to stop skulking in the edges of darkness. Metaphorically, Kemo was the moon; she could not lie nor hide from his light; she was drawn to it. "Yes, we must," she said in response to his prompt for them to leave. She stood and crossed to Sugar, tightening his halter and lengthening the lead, as she herself shifted to her lupus form. The process was swift--she being born with the ability--and as she changed, she once more wondered if the gift really had not been bestowed upon her esteemed colleague. He seemed the kind that the moon would give to, so she couldn't help but wonder... Perhaps the change was merely dormant?

Even then, after the change, Kemo had a few inches over her. It still amazed her, and she was once more thankful that he could not see her own awkwardly-long legs. Taking another end of the rope, she nudged Kemo's muzzle with its end so that he may take it and be led, allowing them to run without Kemo becoming lost. "We'll leave now. And Kemo?" She said as she backed away from him, oddly nervous from being so close. Looking at him, she was temporarily enthralled by his own white pelt--without any impurity but for the mark, like her own--and his eyes. The scars fascinated her curiosity, and she had to control herself from going to him again to take a closer look.

"Thank you."

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]

Messages In This Thread