Witch & Doctor
[html]

OOC: Ah don't worry about it. ^^ How about I do the journey there, you do the arrival, that sound good? I can't really tell where CDM is being blind, not knowing the territory well, and unable to recognize their scent because I've never met a CDM wizard yet, so it might not work out too well lol.

Kemo smiled as he heard the little flutter in her heartbeat, but of course he pretended not to notice. Instead he made the smile seemed to react to her statement and thanks for not prying, though he wasn't sure if she noticed the smile or not, in the way he had meant it, at least. "Of course, you are very welcome. I try not to make it a habit of prying into another's business, but there's always those few times I can't help myself. It is good, however, that you are relieved of the burden you were carrying, and let this be an example for the future." He smiled, his eyes honest and true. "Ralla, you can tell me anything you want, I promise you won't hear it from anybody else. You can trust me with anything Ralla, I just want you to know that...after all..I trust you."

It was true. He trusted her with a lot. He wasn't really sure why, despite him only knowing her a short while, but he was actually comfortable enough to trust his life even with her. Was it a sign from the Moon? He supposed he was connected to this wolfess somehow, whether through the Moon or fate itself, as she seemed to be having visions concerning him and his future. That didn't happen to just anybody, or at least as far as he knew it didn't. Suddenly he felt a change in the air and he realized Ralla's heartbeat had changed positions, heading more onto his level. Did that mean she had just changed into Lupus form? He would have to take notes on that so that he would be able to tell in the future, but at the moment, he was more interested in her. He wished, right now, so very badly, that he could see her, even for just a moment, so that he would have her face imprinted in his memory forever. All that was noticed by his thinking was a quite obvious dreamy smile, though this part was beyond his notice.

The dreamy smile remained, but his thoughts were interrupted when she brushed the end of his nose with something. It didn't smell canine like, so it couldn't have been her tail, but it did have that strange creature's scent, and hers, all over it, so he had to assume it had something to do with the creature. He bit down carefully onto the soft tail like object and he felt her release it, so he assumed he had done what she wanted. Upon her speaking, he looked in her direction, smiling even more though it was awkward with the rope in his mouth. With a nod and a step, he followed along as they left the area he had decided to dungeon in, and the place he had first met this increasingly wonderful and kind esteemed colleague he had met not long ago.

The journey was long, at least a day or two, but it seemed to fly by as if they were only walking through the village. The time spent with Ralla was worth every step, and to be honest, the journey wouldn't really have been that bad even if Ralla wasn't there, but she was, which made it even better. There had been many conversations, laughs, stories told, Kemo's smart ass comments and quick one liners passed around, and lots of smiles, at least in his opinion there had been, and honestly he couldn't think of the last time he was truly happy with anyone as much as he was with her. Yes, the few days journey had certainly affected him quite a bit, but he still wasn't quite sure what she felt, of course.

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]

Messages In This Thread