Witch & Doctor
[html]

Wow... I...need...more...time...in...a...day T-T

Bowing her head in acknowledgement of the female and Kemo's introduction, Ralla took a step forth. "Hello. I've come here seeking a bit of knowledge... Um... Anatoliy wouldn't happen to be here...? Rather, he's not a healer, is he?" It was a rather blunt question--that which Ralla was known for--and although she did not think that Anatoliy was a healer at all, appearances could be deceiving. The female in front of her appeared quite plainly to Ralla as graceful--welcoming, despite the fatigued expression and show of territorial dominace--and most of Ralla's fears were assuaged by the aura she was expunging. "I uh... Nevermind," she corrected herself, about to explain her vision but thinking better of it at the moment. "I was informed that there is someone here that could help Kemo out with his..." She looked back, wondering if it was ok with her travel companion that she so openly spoke of his condition. It's not as if she can't see... And she needs to know if we're going to get any help. "I know it sounds silly, but we were wondering if anyone was here that could cure blindness." Such a miracle was a ridiculous thing to ask of anyone but the moon, and Ralla hoped that the two of them didn't appear out of their minds.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]

Messages In This Thread