Witch & Doctor
[html]

Good grief, this has been a long thread o.0 Sorry everyone in CdM; according to some PM's, it'll be here for a long while yet since there's going to be a *dun-dun-dun* EXTENSION! (Alaine, if you're stressed for time, fear not! Yours doesn't go on forevs like SOME PEOPLE insist on doing XP/>.<) Once more: Ralla's ability is only real in her mind, and all visions she sees are based off of prior knowledge or instinct.

Ralla settled on her haunches as she watched Kemo's examination. Alaine didn't appear too disbelieving of her ability--yet--so she decided it was fine to divulge more. "The two of us came from the same tribe, far away. There were Shamans over there, and I had been trained to be one. Amongst our talents was star-reading and divining visions from the moon. It's an ancient story; it had something to do with only white wolves, because we are the color of the pure moon. It's too long to tell in one sitting, but the basis was that when the Long Gones began to lose their way, the moon granted a few wolves the power to see what it saw; past, present, or future. I see them at night, and signs during the day." She took a breath and resettled herself, watching intently Alaine's work.

"It's not really something by choice," she explained more. If I had the choice... I would've hidden it... She loved and reveared the moon, but the burden that had almost been hers had been too much to ask of anyone. Cages and seclusion were not Ralla's cup of tea in the least, as an understatement. "On another note, are you healthy yourself, Alaine?" She had noticed it while stationary to the side, watching them. She had said it softly without a note of incrimination or barb, but the woman seemed fatigued; a warm--yet nervous--atmosphere seemed to emanate from her. There was also an irregularity in her form, though Ralla had yet to place it. Asking that was absurd. She's an apothacary; she knows how to take care of herself.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css"> .ral b {font-weight:bold; color:#6e72eb; letter-spacing:1px; } .ral .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#898c99; padding-top:500px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;} .ral p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #4f52a6} .ral {margin:0 auto; width:374px; background-color:#1f2b55; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... /ralla.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>
Table by Lou!
[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]

Messages In This Thread