Witch & Doctor
[html]

LAAAAAAAAATTTTEEEE T~T

Kemo had spoken aloud of the reaction that Alaine had obviously not been open to answer. Even more now Ralla focused, ears slanted forward to try and hear what Kemo heard. Why would the wolfess be intimidated by a simple question of her health? Unless... There were many possibilities to wanting to hide an issue of health. Pride as an apothacary? Secret injury? Long-term health problem that she wanted no one to worry about? Secret litter...? She had half-expected Alaine's reaction to her visions, though, even though it sounded more awe-struck than disbelieving. "If you'd like, as repayment for doing this, I could try to read your future. I just need the month of your birth, and I can go from there." She wondered if that would be enough to repay the kind female at all...

Alaine's explanation went further, and Ralla could tell just from the stiffening in his legs that Kemo was as shocked as she was. But then Kemo's ears went back and Ralla was quick to jump to her feet and move to his side, trying to calm him. She could understand his surprise--and anger, she supposed, although she had never experienced fury as a reaction to being caught off guard--but with him in such close proximity with signs of his frustration evident, she didn't want him to accidentally lash out at the kind apothacary. "I'm sure that's not what she meant, Kemo. But Alaine... I've never heard of such an infliction. What would cause Kemo to be blind without really being so...?" Indeed, that was a strange revelation. Is it possible that it's a curse? Is it something self-inflicted? Ralla was no master of healing like Alaine, so she eagerly awaited her answer while keeping her shoulder in contact with Kemo's, if not only to keep his anger rooted to a central spot without it growing out of control. She had never seen Kemo angry at all, but she knew how the beasts that plagued a wolf's heart could eat away and control them if they let them. She knew that all too well, except hers was the monster of loneliness. Oh, she remembered feeling cornered, no escape, no way to fight back against it. For the moment, blessedly, that monster was locked behind a cage of iron. Kemo's monster? She did not fully know, but at the very least she knew that the monster of wrath was gnawing on its own cage, trying to free itself. She would not let it happen.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]

Messages In This Thread