Witch & Doctor
[html]

Dramatic-post-derp Tongue

Ralla was so engrossed in keeping Kemo in check that she did not pay much attention to Alaine's movements or discreet reach into her leather bag. She could feel Kemo's fury rock his body, and she didn't want to cause a scene; especially one that could possibly alter pack relations, should Kemo attack her. Alaine's explanation was sound in base facts and reason, but Kemo kept getting riled. Well, how would I feel if I was told nothing around me existed and that it was all an illusion? ... Terrified. He's just reacting to it differently. Although she had never heard of a real-life case of Kemo's--being able to see but being blind--she had definately heard stories and rhymes made for the possibility of such a quirk. "Kemo, please. She's only trying to--" but then she stopped as Kemo's words did, his body going stiffer and his eyes staring off into space. Blind or not, he usually looked at the person he was talking to, and if he just looked off somewhere, then something was wrong. His breath grew labored, and she grew more worried the longer it took. "Kemo...?" What's this about a bear att--? A bear attack...? I vaguely remember he told me about it, so why is it harder now...?

She jumped back a few feet when he suddenly called out in a voice of terror and accusation, although it was directed to no one in particular. His last word, though--mother--made Ralla suck in a gasp. No... But wait, what am I thinking? It couldn't have been her, could it? Why would she...? I must be overthinking it. He must be...remembering something that has to do with her. Yes, that seems more likely-- While that stream of thought had takena few seconds, Ralla watched as if in slow motion Kemo's body collapsed to the ground in a heap. "Kemo!" Boy, she was saying his name a lot that day. What happened!? Crouching down a little, Ralla put her head to Kemo's chest and listened hard. Luckily, she could feel and hear breath coming smoothly; that was the least she could do. The rest... "Alaine, what happened? Did he just...faint? Is that all?" She prayed to the moon that that was all. She didn't think she could deal with a comatose Kemo. Bad thought; out of head right now. Sitting next to one side of Kemo's body, she watched over him as she looked up imploringly to Alaine to check him again. Ralla knew that he had just been extremely rude, but... No, giving excuses doesn't cut it. He was angry, he lashed out. Should he have? No. End of story...

The more she saw that Kemo was only sleeping--unconscious, perhaps from too much emotional strain--the more she relaxed a little. To get her mind off the earlier spat and to calm her nerves from the scare Kemo had given her, she nervously began to rake her brain for the October star sign while still watching over Kemo should he awake. "Your sign is Libra, the balance of justice and the sign currently ruling," she started, uneasily, scratching with a claw a few dots in the earth to symbolize the constellation of stars. In her mind, she connected these dots to other stars and then drew the patterns themselves out next to the constellation. What came up was...disturbing...but it explained much fo Alaine's behavior and Ralla's and Kemo's suspicions... No, Alaine's not alright... "Since it is October, your sign should be in an ascent. But because Libra is a balance sign, the first half of her rule is usually worse than her second. Since we're in the first half, your energy and confidence is low. Right now, the signs that surround her are the cave--home, family, and sometimes birth--and the sun--new life, passion, fire, journey, east, and a multitude of different meanings..." She was apprehensive to state the last sign that was in Alaine's fortune, and so left it out until she knew one more peice of information. Before she scared the lady, she had a very pertinant question to ask: "If I had to decipher this... Alaine... Are you...pregnant...?" It would make sense, based on behaviors and actions, even though Ralla couldn't see even the smallest baby-bump. And if so, why would Alaine try to hide it? She had seemed nervous when Ralla and Kemo had started their prodding on her health--more nervous than one should be--but now that the question was out, she could only await the answer. For Alaine's sake... She hoped that the answer was 'no'.

Moon walks. "Moon talks." Moon thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.rallagift b {font-weight:bold; color:#F8F6F3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.rallagift-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:verdana, serif; font-size:10px; color:#F8F6F3; text-align:right; }
.rallagift p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.rallagift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#040303; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... astars.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C66A26; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

[Image: RallaP-1.png]

Messages In This Thread