Beyond the world I know
[html]

short = good!

His howl drew low and fell silent as he tipped his nose down towards the horizon. There was always a sense of satisfaction for the primal being inside when he let such a song out into the wind, and the painted horse below him moved with a small bit of anxiety at the haunting tone of the hunter. Heath watched the border, gold eyes searching for a figure that might be able to show him the way to Liliana. For a brief moment he worried that a patrol man would come along and wonder what he was doing stalking their lands, but the Cours male knew that he was no threat and with such peace among all the packs he could easily explain himself.

But there was nothing for the black armed coy-wolf to worry about, for in the distance he saw two figures emerge from the fenced lands. He smirked at the sight of the doggish female riding the bay mare. He reined in Soucis and approached her as she greeted him. The patched horse lifted his head at the mare he had once known, and Heath gave him a hefty pat to remind him that there was nothing was peace to be felt in the presence of the two acquaintances. Its good to see you as well. He dismounted, knowing that the young stallion would not tolerate him sitting on his back for so long, and Heath wished to give him a bit of a break.

I thought I would come see how you two were doing. He explained as he gave a smile to the fey.

<style type="text/css">
.heathsept02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#797974; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #181815; }
.heathsept02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0be; text-align:center;}
.heathsept02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.heathsept02 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#3E3D36; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... sept02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e7e2de; padding: 110px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0be; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.heathsept02-border1 {width:452px; border:1px solid #5a564e; margin:0 auto;}
.heathsept02-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:1px solid #8a8b88; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread