Beyond the world I know
[html]

Heath followed in relative silence, content on looking around at the packs lands as he was lead through them. He had not seen much of AniWaya, once at night and there was so much more to see in the daylight. He had hunted with a tribe’s woman as well, and the elk they had caught had been delicious but he had not ventured near the lands again to try his hand at the prey once more. Liliana spoke and he turned to her dark face. I have only just started riding him, I feel like my other horses were much easier to tame and more willing to accept the saddle. But he’s stubborn, though I think he likes the free meals. Heath spoke with a smile. He was able to laugh about it now, though in the past he had been pretty upset at the thought of it.

That’s great. I find that horses of the same herd tend to get along in the fields a bit better, but it also weakens the blood of the stock.. He couldn’t help but choose from the different bands of horses in the area, though the stallion had been the last of his new choices. Their stables were filled and more and more were bringing companions and choosing steeds. Their current stock was diverse and numerous.

The patch horse moved along with him without much trouble. He seemed happy to explore a new land as well. Heath held his reins loosely, giving him room to raise his head and look out over the hill just as he did. Heath did not disappoint, stopping slightly to see the village that was spread out before them and giving a surprised though silent expression.

<style type="text/css">
.heathsept02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#797974; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #181815; }
.heathsept02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0be; text-align:center;}
.heathsept02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.heathsept02 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#3E3D36; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... sept02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e7e2de; padding: 110px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0be; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.heathsept02-border1 {width:452px; border:1px solid #5a564e; margin:0 auto;}
.heathsept02-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:1px solid #8a8b88; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread