Beyond the world I know
[html]

sorry for the wait!

Heath was just generally curious about how such a place could come to be. He wasn’t always the most prompted when it came to knowing about other packs, focusing more on his own life rather then anyone else’s. It was slightly self-centered, but the male was not one to proclaim himself a saint. But this was too inspiring to just be left to a mystery. Heath listened intently on what the female spoke of, and could only nod at the explanation. He could tell, or so he thought he could, the difference between the structures that were newly built.

Most of our homes were built by the humans, the stables sure were. There was nothing wrong with it, and Heath had learned how to maintain the old structures so that they were livable.

Golden eyes looked at the stables that the AniWayans owned, the smell of horses and the sound of them bringing a certain comfort to the Marshal that was all too familiar. Heath tied the patched white and white unicorn to the nearest tether where he would be out of the way and followed the fey to the stock that the pack owned.

That would work. He spoke brightly. You probably know them very well, I am always looking for ones that are docile. Interesting markings catch my eye as well. Heath couldn’t help but want ones that looked a bit different, though he wished to only bring good solid minds into his stables.

<style type="text/css">
.heathagu001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b4bcc7; letter-spacing:1px; }
.heathagu001-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#57534e; text-align:center;}
.heathagu001 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.heathagu001 {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#f7f9fc; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... agu001.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; padding: 0px 0px 130px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#57534e; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.heathagu001-border1 {width:432px; border:1px solid #454135; margin:0 auto;}
.heathagu001-line1 {width:400px; border-bottom:1px solid #d7dadf; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread