Mix It Up
[html]

Element was glad to hear that Sanuye didn't mind him going to her tribe. It sounded quite interesting - he wondered if tribes were much different from packs and clans like he thought they would be. Sanuye herself was quite the interesting individual as well - and her interest in books only made her more endearing in Element's eyes. So the next words that came were almost no surprise;

”So tell me Element, ever ridden a horse before?”

"I can't say that I have," the cat said. He'd read about horses and seen several wild horses in the area of Souls, but of course he'd never ridden them; they were wild creatures, and he doubted they'd enjoy a cat scrambling on their back. Besides, he didn't have the skeletal structure of a Luperci that allowed him to stay perched on a moving animal; but he was interested with where Sanuye was going with this.

He stayed still as the coyote moved to pick him up. He didn't mind this time, not like when the other, orange coyote had tried to pick him up last month; he knew that Sanuye wouldn't hurt him. With him in one of her hands and her book in the other, she walked outside and met her horse.

He'd admired wild horses from afar, but had never seen the beautiful beasts up close - but they were just that; beautiful. The way they ran across the open moor, almost flying, reminded him of birds. So when he saw Sanuye's horse, he was awestruck at the display of beauty before him.

"What a beautiful creature," he said, staring into the horse's eyes. Its eyes, the pathway to its soul, were bright with intelligence and freedom.

Sanuye assured the horse, Niyol, that Element was a friend, and climbed onto its back. And with Element perched on her shoulder, they rode off to her tribe.

<style type="text/css">
.elementblu b {font-weight:normal; color:#26c326; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.elementbluooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.elementblu p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.elementblu {margin:0 auto; width:470px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... tabblu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 330px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread