Long Lost (Leader nedded!)
[html]

I feel terrible about the wait! Forgive me! I will make this go quickly now …

Falling back on her haunches, away from her kin, the silver girl immediately lifted her muzzle towards the deep blue sky and howled. The howl was low and dark sounding alike the forest it traveled through. She let her yearning take over and allowed a rich hollowness to enter the final note of her sad trill. Vigilante would surely hear wherever he was.

Ever cringed silently as she lowered her head. It was uncomfortable not knowing where the King sat now, he was her adopted father after all. The youth cast a flitting expressionless glance at her brother. What would he think when she had tell him about Vigilante? A stray thought seemed to finally string everything together. If Overo was alive then that must mean Sulstace was too. She wondered where he was, also.

But then she condemned the idea of what Vigilante might think about her long lost brother showing up at the borders. It was the purest of luck she had come across her littermate herself. When she told her Father, would he be jealous? Angry? No. Vigilante was a proud King, but he wasn’t unintelligent. He would be able to knit all the pieces together. He would know that their father was still alive, still out there. The idea excited the girl, but she kept on a solid mask. She was happy to be here.

The King will be here soon.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread