Long Lost (Leader nedded!)
Overo's heart leaped hearing those words. Slowly, he closed his eyes and exhaled deeply in relief. Upon opening his vivid green eyes, he glanced over at his sister. Despite the fact that he had no real memories of her, he was incredibly thankful for the opportunity to be with her. After all, he had promised he would never leave.

Overo didn't have a chance to even think about what he wanted to ask his sister before he saw a change in Vigilante. He held his head even lower, dreading what was coming. The blood on his fur, he knew it. It had surprised him somewhat that Ever hadn't said anything, however he had also forgotten, being lost in the reunion with his litter-mate. He stiffened slightly, hoping his sister wouldn't think any less of him.

"Please don't misunderstand - ", he began. "I mean no harm to anyone. I was attacked." Overo stated. "Sorry, let me be clearer. I had killed a rabbit and was about to eat when another lone wolf had attacked me for my meal." It was the truth. He had never known pack animals to attempt theft in that way, and he wasn't as near to the pack boundary as he was at the moment. The other animal had attacked likely out of desperation. However, it was an ugly truth, but Overo needed to eat too.

//Sorry about the wait. Had a huge project due today.

Messages In This Thread