Walking on a New Horizon
[html]

WC - 542

Aurora decided to spend this cool October late afternoon by walking northwards along the beach of the Cour des Miracles territory in Optime form, the form she rarely used. She loved the feel of the wet sand between her two feet, the nice freshing breeze running back her now dyed hair she bought near by, and the sound of the ocean waves crashing against the shore. It was quite the place to be.

Aura loved her new hair. It was now a deep midnight blue and jett black with vivid curls flowing down just an inch below her shoulders and a single streak of medium colored silver just to show off her original hair color and that her coat wasn't just pure snow white. She thought that the look fitted her perfectly, and made her violet eyes pop more than they did when in her other two forms. The wolfess now also had bangs that covered half of her left eye, perfectly straight, ending in a point above her jaw line. They were jett black, but seemed to be an indigo blue under any kind of moon light.

I wonder if I'll run into any of the other members of the pack. I sure hope so. So far I have met Ayita, and she seems elegant and gentle, and quite the mate for Vigilante. She smiled, thinking back to when her and the beautiful wolf met in the forest. I wonder if she has told Vigilante about me. Probably not, knowing how busy he must be. I remember when Father was elected as the Alpha of the Tallisent de Mars. Paige and I were so excited. And Mother was crying and laughing so hard with joy. Even though she never wanted to be Beta.

Deciding to stop for a while and take in the slowly setting sun, Aura sat down her 5'11" tall figure, brushing off her new outfit an elder had made - a simple delicate and lacy white tank top and some capris that fit perfectly. The wind blew hard into her hair, blowing it to her right side. She crossed her arms over her bent knees, legs open, and watched the sky, the blue it usually had slowly starting to change. I'm glad I finally got myself...a makeover, I believe the humans called it. I really needed it after everything I've been through. The first thing that came to her mind was her confrontation with Kemo. The blind loner wolf. Yes, it was wrong of her to take her anger out on him. And she deeply regretted it.

Paige would have like this view. Actually, she loved anything that I did, almost. My poor little sister. Aura chuckled, remebering the oddly bright rusty colored teenage pup and her black eyes that matched their father's. Paige would be an adult last week if she was still alive. She would have made a great mother. And a great companion.

Aurora sighed, letting it all go, telling herself that it's just another day in the life of Aurora Cresent. That better things were to come. That she would make great friends within her pack. And she would try her best to make sure nothing bad happened to the Cour des Miracles.

She THINKS
She WALKS
She TALKS

<style>
.aurora-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.aurora-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aurora-z91 b {color:#241930; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aurora-z91 {background-color:#D8D9DA; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/aurora.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:220px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C3A9DD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#212325; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.aurora-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread