Walking on a New Horizon
[html]

WC - 542

Aurora decided to spend this cool October late afternoon by walking northwards along the beach of the Cour des Miracles territory in Optime form, the form she rarely used. She loved the feel of the wet sand between her two feet, the nice freshing breeze running back her now dyed hair she bought near by, and the sound of the ocean waves crashing against the shore. It was quite the place to be.

Aura loved her new hair. It was now a deep midnight blue and jett black with vivid curls flowing down just an inch below her shoulders and a single streak of medium colored silver just to show off her original hair color and that her coat wasn't just pure snow white. She thought that the look fitted her perfectly, and made her violet eyes pop more than they did when in her other two forms. The wolfess now also had bangs that covered half of her left eye, perfectly straight, ending in a point above her jaw line. They were jett black, but seemed to be an indigo blue under any kind of moon light.

I wonder if I'll run into any of the other members of the pack. I sure hope so. So far I have met Ayita, and she seems elegant and gentle, and quite the mate for Vigilante. She smiled, thinking back to when her and the beautiful wolf met in the forest. I wonder if she has told Vigilante about me. Probably not, knowing how busy he must be. I remember when Father was elected as the Alpha of the Tallisent de Mars. Paige and I were so excited. And Mother was crying and laughing so hard with joy. Even though she never wanted to be Beta.

Deciding to stop for a while and take in the slowly setting sun, Aura sat down her 5'11" tall figure, brushing off her new outfit an elder had made - a simple delicate and lacy white tank top and some capris that fit perfectly. The wind blew hard into her hair, blowing it to her right side. She crossed her arms over her bent knees, legs open, and watched the sky, the blue it usually had slowly starting to change. I'm glad I finally got myself...a makeover, I believe the humans called it. I really needed it after everything I've been through. The first thing that came to her mind was her confrontation with Kemo. The blind loner wolf. Yes, it was wrong of her to take her anger out on him. And she deeply regretted it.

Paige would have like this view. Actually, she loved anything that I did, almost. My poor little sister. Aura chuckled, remebering the oddly bright rusty colored teenage pup and her black eyes that matched their father's. Paige would be an adult last week if she was still alive. She would have made a great mother. And a great companion.

Aurora sighed, letting it all go, telling herself that it's just another day in the life of Aurora Cresent. That better things were to come. That she would make great friends within her pack. And she would try her best to make sure nothing bad happened to the Cour des Miracles.

She THINKS
She WALKS
She TALKS

<style>
.aurora-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.aurora-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aurora-z91 b {color:#241930; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aurora-z91 {background-color:#D8D9DA; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/aurora.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:220px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C3A9DD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#212325; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.aurora-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

300+ words.

The wind nearly knocked the pup off of his four feet. He grunted in frustration. Stupid wind. Annoyed, he muttered quietly and continued forward. The sun was setting and he knew what he didn't want to admit; he was lost. Very, very lost. So lost that he was ready to cry. "Don' wanna be here anymore," he whined, pausing in his tracks. He didn't think anyone could hear him, but it felt good to get it out. Angry, he swiped his paw across the ground.

The day had been pleasant when he started out that morning from his new home with the King. Curious about the pack lands, he had taken to wandering during his day, meeting new people and taking a happier disposition. Vigilante, Niro, Ever. Enough people to make him enjoy himself as he wandered. That was the reason he left every morning, to meet new people. But something had gone awry. All of the trees and rocks and grass started to look the same as he loped ponderously towards some undefined destination.

The tears started to come, a disgusting snuffle of snot matching their appearance. He wanted to go home, without being stuck in the wind or the night light. "Don' wanna be here anymore..." His whining had lessened, taking a tone drained of hope. He was sure he'd never find his way back, and then he'd be stuck alone in the middle of nowhere. It didn't occur to him that maybe someone would look for him.

The feel of sand beneath his small, puppy toes made the dispair disappear. He had made his way to the beach, a place he loved to roam. Crabs, big clawed things, were a favorite to chase and play with; he learned not to play too closely, of course, lest his paw fall victim to the strong pincers. And as his brown eyes scanned the sandy stretch, his tail started to wag. Still on the beach, watching the setting sun, was another wolf. Optime, standing tall in a form he had yet to master or even use, she was a bright white. He looked relieved and sprinted across the sand with difficulty, not caring who it was or if they were friendly. The sight of another brought the hope back that he wouldn't be lost much longer.

<style>
.kamtable {width:350px; border:1px solid black; background-color:#1f1f1f; background-image:url(http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/3228/tableheader.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; font-size:10px; font-family:verdana; text-align:justify; padding:445px 0px 0px 0px; color:#4c4c4c;}
.kamtable-ic {padding:0px 10px 0px 10px;}
.kamtable b {font-weight:normal; color:#aaaaaa;}</style>[/html]
[html]

WC: 357 (3 Points)

Niro was near the coastline himself letting his golden eagle companion fish, he was astounded at her prowress in fishing when she had no one to teach her such things, she fished even better than he did! Ever since he’d given her the fish so long ago she’d been coming back with bits for him to eat, he’d do it happily as he enjoyed the savory salty sea creatures. The sand made it hard for him to use his crutch but it was ok for him, he was starting to get used to using it on all types of terrain, his ears twitched when he heard a voice, a young familiar one and he only knew one pup that was normally alone, he turned and saw Kam bounding toward a stranger, someone he didn’t know and was too far to smell so his first thoughts were trespasser, he moved as fast as he could, his eyes sharp, his stare not his normal happy, but more of a stern glow in the dimming light. But it lightened as he came closer and was able to smell the female’s scent, He swallowed feeling stupid, she was a new member it seemed, he’d been holing himself up so long. The injured wolf tried to hide his once unhappy face into a small smile.

Greetings, I don’t think we have met. I’m Niro.

He turned to Kam who’d now caught up and they were all near one another he seemed a little scared and tense. Had he gotten into some trouble?

Hi Kam, is everything alright?

Marahute was returning herself. It seemed she was finished with her fishing and glided ovr to Niro, where she perched on the shoulder that was not supported by the crutch. She seemed quite content and she was watching the two, though she was much more relaxed around the pup she did not know the female that was there. Her defense was on the rise as she puffed out her feathers in agitation, Niro, who was finally able to use his hands to calm her was able to keep her settled as he waited for answers.

<style>
.niroocean .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.niroocean p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.niroocean b {color:#AAD0E9; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.niroocean {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010may/nirotable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #AAD0E9; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E4EDF3; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.niroocean-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

WC: 456 OOC: Gaaaahhh!! I feel so bad!!! D: I'm so sorry you guys!! D: Things have been rough for me lately. Like horrible migranes and a sprained ankle! Sad Plus, I applogize for the sucky post. Sad

Aura was suprised to hear the wolves. She didn't expect company. Then again, maybe something the humans called "karma" was in the mix here. A smile rose upon her face. The wolfess turned her head to see her two visitors. The first one was a small pup with a hopeful look on his face, but sadness and fear in his eyes. The pup's beautiful rusty coat reminded her of another pup she used to take care of back in her old pack. Then her violet eyes turned to the other wolf with slick white fur and a black hair do in Optime form. With...crutches? I wonder what happened? I hope an outsider didn't hurt him. A growl got caught in her throat at the thought. But then it hit her. Was he even part of the pack? And what about the pup? Don't be rediculous, Aurora. They would behave differently if they didn't belong here. Wouldn't they? She sighed, listening to what they had to say.

The white wolf stood up and greeted them with a smile. "Hello, Niro. I believe we haven't met at all." She laughed. "I'm Aurora Cresent, at your service." She bowed politely, adjusting her top in the process. "You can just call me Aura." She smiled at him. He seemed of gentle nature, yet a brave fighter, as displayed by his injury. Before commenting on his injury, Aura looked over to the small pup Niro had called "Kam". He was too cute. She bent down to greet him. "Hello, little one! And who might you be!" She only asked his name out of politeness. For all she knew, "Kam" might not have been his real name.

While waiting for the pup's answer, she looked up to Niro, who was suddenly joined by a beautiful bird. Niro was petting the majestic beast of the sky. And Aura was jealous of this bird's beauty. If only she could look that stunning. Putting her negative thoughts aside, the wolfess went back to focusing on her question. "What happened to you, stranger? Did someone outside of the Cour des Miracles hurt you!?" A hint of anger and protectiveness overcame her vocal cords as she said this. Oh, what she would do to that person who hurt one of the pack! Her chest tightened, teeth grinding against each other, and she could already see the flicker of the flame of revenge that was in her violet and lavender eyes. Calm down. He can take care of himself. Right, Aura? Right. Breatheing in and out only once did the trick of calming her down and making the pains go away. I hope I didn't scare them. the luperci in optime muttered inside her delicate, intelligent mind.

<style>
.aurora-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.aurora-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aurora-z91 b {color:#241930; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aurora-z91 {background-color:#D8D9DA; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/aurora.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:220px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C3A9DD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#212325; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.aurora-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

He didn't notice the appearance of Niro Takekuro at first, and didn't realize it was Niro when he finally did take notice. The Optime form that he had yet to explore himself was shocking, to say the least. True, he had seen it before, but not as frequently as he would later on. Even more startling than the strange form of his friend was the crutch he used to hold himself up. True, he had noticed the wounded leg while they wandered back to his new home, but he hadn't really considered it to be a problem. Clearly he had been wrong.

The sight of Marahute calmed his nerves as he was addressed by Niro, asked if things were alright. He opened his maw to reply, but was taken aside by the strange female whom he didn't know. She stood, revealing her own Optime form; a bought of jealousy rose in him as he wondered why he didn't look like that. She introduced herself to Niro, who had so readily given his name, as Aurora Cescent. Luckily for the pup, she also said she could just be called Aura. He itched his muzzle against his leg before she turned her attention to him, asking who he was. Uneasily, he stepped behind the injured male. "'m Kam." His voice was shier than usual and he turned his eyes away from her for a moment before glancing back to her from the corner of his brown eyes.

Aura asked Niro what happened, something that Kambujiya was ready to ask himself after he got over his bout of shyness. He tilted his head towards his friend curiously. "Yah. Niro, whassa happen? What dat thing?" He bumped his head against the cruch curiously, rubbing his cheek against it.

<style>
.kamemtable-text b {color: #1f4433;}</style>[/html]
[html]

3 Points OOC: Niro doesn’t normally go in his wolf form unless hunting, but I’ll make an acception, maybe an excuse would be he felt better on three legs instead of one Tongue but yeaaahhh

Niro gave the woman a welcoming smile, she did have a bit of the pack on her fur, but she was probably still rather new. Niro was protective of his family, and his pack was just that, his family.

It is a pleasure to meet you Aura, if I’m not mistaken, you are new to the pack?

He could tell the boy was uneasy around the new wolf now and he let the boy come closer to him. He felt sorry for him, he didn’t want Kam to be uneasy, but he understood why, and knew as a pup he’d be quite shy, so he would be the pups protector for now, though he doubted he had to protect him from her, though when she asked her question he could detect a hint of anger, he shook his head.

The thing that hurt me is already dead and has become our meal a while ago. My wounds are not recent I’m afraid, and it was just a hunting accident, one I am sure I’ll recover from.

He said, hoping that would ease her own anger a little. He smiled at a thought he had.

Can’t really kill a moose that’s already dead I’m afraid.

he said, he knew that injuries with hunting always happened, especially when there was a moose involved and only five hunters doing the hunting, and one of them being too cocky to let someone take the lead on. He looked down at Kam who asked his own question and was rubbing against the crutch.

This thing helps me walk, it is called a crutch, it lets me use my under arm like it’s a leg.

He answered the pup as best he could. It was basically a third leg so he was hoping the child understood.

<style type="text/css">
.nirogifty02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e8edf5; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nirogifty02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#00040b; text-align:right;}
.nirogifty02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.nirogifty02 {margin:0 auto; width:355px; background-color:#1a4490; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 70-001.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e8edf5; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#00040b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.nirogifty02-border1 {width:357px; border:1px solid #4d4849; margin:0 auto;}
.nirogifty02-line1 {width:331px; border-bottom:1px dotted #8da1c8; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 445 OOC: Heya! xD Hope this post is good enough. Smile

Aura laughed softly at Kam's shy behavior. Indeed, he was something. She looked forward to watching this young one grow up into an adult. And it only made since for the boy to be shy around strangers. I should've known better. Swallowing a sigh, she turned her head to Niro, listening to him and observing his behavior. A smile grew on her face as he asked her the question of her new membership. Yes, I am. I'm very proud to call myself a member of the Miracles pack. A hint of pride was intertwined into her vocal cords. I would do anything to protect my pack and treat them with the highest of loyalty, especially to our King. It's only part of my nature. And she ended her explanation with a shrug, as if being extremely loyal to a pack you hardly know is not a big deal.

Her violet eyes turned back to Kam. He reminded her of her youngest brother, Rico. May he rest in peace. She wondered if this pup had boundless energy like little Rico had when around people he knew well and could trust. Snap out of it, Aura. Focus. As her ears picked up on Niro's words, her eyes grew slightly. A moose?! Was he crazy! A chuckle errupted from Aura's throat. Well, well, well. Then I am pleased to hear that you'll heal soon. If you need anything, just let me know.... I'll be found along this shore line or hopping from one tree branch to another. Smiling kindly while admiring the pup's actions of rubbing against the crutch, Aurora Cresent seemed to glow. For she felt that she was going to make great friends with these two. Or so she hoped.

Adding on to Niro's explanation of the crutches, she said to Kam, Niro can put his weight on the crutch so he doesn't hurt his leg. Then she spoke to Niro. Have you adjusted it to your current hight? It'll help you're leg and your back by doing so. At least that's what this one human book said, about healing and such. She waved her hand in the air, like swatting a fly away, as if the topic wasn't all that much of a big deal. Then again, not many luperci can read like she can, or so the wolfess thought.

As them something! So, how long have you two been in the pack? If you don't mind me asking. A thought come to her, about something Kambujiya might like. Swinging her pack from her back around to her side, she looked through the small black leather pack for a shell while waiting for a response.

<style>
.aurora-z28 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.aurora-z28 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aurora-z28 b {color:#2D321F; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aurora-z28 {background-color:#7D9931; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/aurora2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C7E182; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1F270A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.aurora-z28-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
-300 words
Sorry that took so long!

His question answered by his friend, he stared in confusion. A third leg? That was strange, very strange. What happenda Niro make him needa third leg? The musing was silent and concerned, but he let it pass as he turned his attention back to the new female, Aura. White fur was surprising to him, when he had only seen dark colors (except on Niro himself), and he found himself unable to look away.

She laughed softly, confirming that she was part of the pack and giving a shrug before her eyes turned to him. He looked away, shy again and hiding his face on the sand to listen as she spoke to Niro. "Well, well, well. Then I am pleased to hear that you'll heal soon." Did that mean Niro would be okay? His tail wagged slightly against the sand, which scattered beneath him.

Her own explanation added to his, telling the pup that it helped to make sure Niro didn't hurt his leg more. He glanced towards the crutch again, muzzle wrinkling up. It seemed like such a worthless thing, but he supposed it wasn't actually. If it helped, it was good. Like the Knights that Niro had told him about.

Aura's next question caught Kambujiya off guard. How long have you two been in the pack? He sat up slightly, looking around. "King Vigi finded me." It was all he could really say, since time had no real place in the mind of the youngling.

<style>
.kamemtable-text b {color: #1f4433;}
.kamemtable-text p {text-indent:15px;}</style>[/html]
[html]

ooc...

Well then welcome to the pack! It’s always good to see new faces!

He said happily. He was one of those who were loyal, though he knew he didn’t have to say anything. He was just happy to see the pack growing again. It seemed that Kam was still slightly confused by the crutch but it was ok, and the new woman asked if he’d adjusted it t his height…

Of course I did… I made it myself.

He said, slightly put off that he was being schooled on height instructions when he built cages for a living already. A crutch was the same in a way, had to be made properly, or else it doesn’t work properly either.

I’ve been here for nearly a year now… actually January I’d have landed on the Cour des Miracles soil over a year ago.

Niro answered Aurora’s question. He didn’t mind, though poor Kam did, he was still quite young, and lots of fresh memories in his mind, Niro knelt down and put his hand on the back up the pup’s neck to help him feel better, he fell to his rump as his bad leg had already started to hurt from the few seconds he’d been down in a kneeling position.

Kam is also relatively new to this pack as well. He’s been staying with the king.

Niro said, he didn’t think the pup knew what timeframe he’d been there, for a pup… time was endless and they all lived in the now.

<style type="text/css">
.niroeaglehead b {font-weight:bold; color:#B3AF8D; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.niroeaglehead-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.niroeaglehead p {text-indent:20px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niroeaglehead {margin:0 auto; width:438px; background-color:#B2D5F3; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lehead.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8E8B91; padding: 10px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#F4F3F0; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC - 316 OOC - GUH! SO SORRY!!!! *feels horrible* I won't be surprised if you guys wanna wrap this up. Just lemme know if that's the case, alright?

~~~

Aurora felt bad that she made the pup feel uncomfortable. But she was glad when he wagged his tail at her mention of Niro getting better soon. This brought some happiness back into her being. She listened to them both, mainly Niro of course, but felt slightly withdrawn for some odd reason. She was thinking about past events that meant some meaning to her. Adjusting her outfit, her ears perked as the violet eyed beaut heard the injured male talk about his crafting abilities. You made it yourself?! she replied with surprise. I'm sorry if I have offended you... Your craftsmanship is astounding! I have seen the kind that the humans used to use. My mother found a pair when my eldest brother got injuried after a bloddy fight. And lost, Aura thought.

The wolfess took to thought when Niro spoke about when he arrived here. He seemed so matter-of-fact that she wondered how much he wasn't telling her. Of course, that was none of her business. Then again, curiousity can be a very powerful force. The female nodded her head, smiling, to his reply. But then Kam started getting upset. Or maybe it was the other white haired male that was. Confusing, yes, but all in all, it was obvious that she had said yet another something wrong. I-I am sorry that I have upset you.... Both of you. She sat down with them on the soft sand. But I must say, Kam, it must have been an honor to have met the King. To be living with him, even. The King! Oh, what an honor! I hope I can impress him someday. To meet him would be a blessing also. I have already met Ayita, his mate. I guess that that's a start. Lucky Kambujiya. She shot an apologetic look to them both, but let that tingly slightly happy feeling stir in her chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Talk Think Walk

[/html]