Walking on a New Horizon
[html]

WC: 456 OOC: Gaaaahhh!! I feel so bad!!! D: I'm so sorry you guys!! D: Things have been rough for me lately. Like horrible migranes and a sprained ankle! Sad Plus, I applogize for the sucky post. Sad

Aura was suprised to hear the wolves. She didn't expect company. Then again, maybe something the humans called "karma" was in the mix here. A smile rose upon her face. The wolfess turned her head to see her two visitors. The first one was a small pup with a hopeful look on his face, but sadness and fear in his eyes. The pup's beautiful rusty coat reminded her of another pup she used to take care of back in her old pack. Then her violet eyes turned to the other wolf with slick white fur and a black hair do in Optime form. With...crutches? I wonder what happened? I hope an outsider didn't hurt him. A growl got caught in her throat at the thought. But then it hit her. Was he even part of the pack? And what about the pup? Don't be rediculous, Aurora. They would behave differently if they didn't belong here. Wouldn't they? She sighed, listening to what they had to say.

The white wolf stood up and greeted them with a smile. "Hello, Niro. I believe we haven't met at all." She laughed. "I'm Aurora Cresent, at your service." She bowed politely, adjusting her top in the process. "You can just call me Aura." She smiled at him. He seemed of gentle nature, yet a brave fighter, as displayed by his injury. Before commenting on his injury, Aura looked over to the small pup Niro had called "Kam". He was too cute. She bent down to greet him. "Hello, little one! And who might you be!" She only asked his name out of politeness. For all she knew, "Kam" might not have been his real name.

While waiting for the pup's answer, she looked up to Niro, who was suddenly joined by a beautiful bird. Niro was petting the majestic beast of the sky. And Aura was jealous of this bird's beauty. If only she could look that stunning. Putting her negative thoughts aside, the wolfess went back to focusing on her question. "What happened to you, stranger? Did someone outside of the Cour des Miracles hurt you!?" A hint of anger and protectiveness overcame her vocal cords as she said this. Oh, what she would do to that person who hurt one of the pack! Her chest tightened, teeth grinding against each other, and she could already see the flicker of the flame of revenge that was in her violet and lavender eyes. Calm down. He can take care of himself. Right, Aura? Right. Breatheing in and out only once did the trick of calming her down and making the pains go away. I hope I didn't scare them. the luperci in optime muttered inside her delicate, intelligent mind.

<style>
.aurora-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.aurora-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aurora-z91 b {color:#241930; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aurora-z91 {background-color:#D8D9DA; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/aurora.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:220px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C3A9DD; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#212325; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.aurora-z91-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread