Walking on a New Horizon
[html]

WC: 445 OOC: Heya! xD Hope this post is good enough. Smile

Aura laughed softly at Kam's shy behavior. Indeed, he was something. She looked forward to watching this young one grow up into an adult. And it only made since for the boy to be shy around strangers. I should've known better. Swallowing a sigh, she turned her head to Niro, listening to him and observing his behavior. A smile grew on her face as he asked her the question of her new membership. Yes, I am. I'm very proud to call myself a member of the Miracles pack. A hint of pride was intertwined into her vocal cords. I would do anything to protect my pack and treat them with the highest of loyalty, especially to our King. It's only part of my nature. And she ended her explanation with a shrug, as if being extremely loyal to a pack you hardly know is not a big deal.

Her violet eyes turned back to Kam. He reminded her of her youngest brother, Rico. May he rest in peace. She wondered if this pup had boundless energy like little Rico had when around people he knew well and could trust. Snap out of it, Aura. Focus. As her ears picked up on Niro's words, her eyes grew slightly. A moose?! Was he crazy! A chuckle errupted from Aura's throat. Well, well, well. Then I am pleased to hear that you'll heal soon. If you need anything, just let me know.... I'll be found along this shore line or hopping from one tree branch to another. Smiling kindly while admiring the pup's actions of rubbing against the crutch, Aurora Cresent seemed to glow. For she felt that she was going to make great friends with these two. Or so she hoped.

Adding on to Niro's explanation of the crutches, she said to Kam, Niro can put his weight on the crutch so he doesn't hurt his leg. Then she spoke to Niro. Have you adjusted it to your current hight? It'll help you're leg and your back by doing so. At least that's what this one human book said, about healing and such. She waved her hand in the air, like swatting a fly away, as if the topic wasn't all that much of a big deal. Then again, not many luperci can read like she can, or so the wolfess thought.

As them something! So, how long have you two been in the pack? If you don't mind me asking. A thought come to her, about something Kambujiya might like. Swinging her pack from her back around to her side, she looked through the small black leather pack for a shell while waiting for a response.

<style>
.aurora-z28 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.aurora-z28 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aurora-z28 b {color:#2D321F; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aurora-z28 {background-color:#7D9931; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/aurora2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #C7E182; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1F270A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.aurora-z28-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread