Walking on a New Horizon
[html]

WC - 316 OOC - GUH! SO SORRY!!!! *feels horrible* I won't be surprised if you guys wanna wrap this up. Just lemme know if that's the case, alright?

~~~

Aurora felt bad that she made the pup feel uncomfortable. But she was glad when he wagged his tail at her mention of Niro getting better soon. This brought some happiness back into her being. She listened to them both, mainly Niro of course, but felt slightly withdrawn for some odd reason. She was thinking about past events that meant some meaning to her. Adjusting her outfit, her ears perked as the violet eyed beaut heard the injured male talk about his crafting abilities. You made it yourself?! she replied with surprise. I'm sorry if I have offended you... Your craftsmanship is astounding! I have seen the kind that the humans used to use. My mother found a pair when my eldest brother got injuried after a bloddy fight. And lost, Aura thought.

The wolfess took to thought when Niro spoke about when he arrived here. He seemed so matter-of-fact that she wondered how much he wasn't telling her. Of course, that was none of her business. Then again, curiousity can be a very powerful force. The female nodded her head, smiling, to his reply. But then Kam started getting upset. Or maybe it was the other white haired male that was. Confusing, yes, but all in all, it was obvious that she had said yet another something wrong. I-I am sorry that I have upset you.... Both of you. She sat down with them on the soft sand. But I must say, Kam, it must have been an honor to have met the King. To be living with him, even. The King! Oh, what an honor! I hope I can impress him someday. To meet him would be a blessing also. I have already met Ayita, his mate. I guess that that's a start. Lucky Kambujiya. She shot an apologetic look to them both, but let that tingly slightly happy feeling stir in her chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Talk Think Walk

[/html]

Messages In This Thread