The Passion
[html]
I wanted to go ahead and post this one so I could add it to my post log. Btw, that book she's reading, it's one I've actually read so if Niro asks about it, I can give general details. Been a while since I read it XD. WC: 390 {3 points}

So far Sanuye’s new life was going well. She had her pasture set for her horse, her personal ceremonial area was complete and decorated with wooden idols, and the entrance to her den was dazeled with some feathers and fur. She wanted to eventually add some beads as well but that was left for some other time. Her hunting still hadn’t gotten any better but she was getting better at skinning some kills. She used the furs to make her home more comfortable and warming. The meat was set aside for her meals and for when guests came over. Because the meat was raw, she was sure it wasn’t going to go bad anytime soon.

Sanuye had found a new passion in her life as she was riding along with Niyol. Reading. Even since she had visited Element and the library he called his home, she had begun to read books more often. She was thankful to the feline that he let her borrow the one book she was currently reading. Niyol was going along at a bit of a fast pace. She was eager to continue reading her book. Her heart beated with excitement as she had her companion go a little bit quicker. Her horse led her to the border of the Cour des Miracles. She was unfamiliar with the area, but it seemed safe enough for her to tae a break and read.

Once Sanuye found a nice patch of grass by some trees, she had Niyol stop so she could get off. Once she slid off her companion’s back, she let him wander around, just as long as he stayed within her line of vision. The coyote adjusted her skirt before she sat down and leaned her back on the tree. She made sure to keep her head off the trunk so that she didn’t ruin the feathers sticking out of her hair. She pulled the book at of her bag before Niyol trotted away. He was in a nearby field having a little snack. The hybrid opened her book and continued to read. She hadn’t read much, but she had gotten to the part where the human was allowed to stay at Alexander’s home. She smiled and wagged her tail as she continued to read. ”This is so intense. I wonder what’ll happen next…”

table by james.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread