The Passion
[html]
WC: 559 {5 points}

Sanuye was still a bit nervous, even after the male said it was nice to meet her. She was never really that great around males and preferred to hide away her true personality until she got to know him better. So far things were going well though. She moved her head away from the ground and looked over the male again. Her cheeks were still a bit flushed but that was normal for the coyote female. She could feel her head getting hotter as she continued to look. The hybrid shook her head to get rid of the feeling when the male asked his question. She felt the need to correct him on her name too. ”It’s Sanuye actually and I’m from the Muggles tribe. I came out here to do some reading since it was close. I don’t like going too far from home.” It wasn’t that the hybrid was a stay at home person, she was just too scared to go too far. The girl didn’t know what was out there and didn’t want to take any chances.

Sanuye’s attention moved to the bird who didn’t seem pleased with her being around it’s master. Just to be on the safe side, she moved away to the side and backed a bit away from Niro. She didn’t go too far though, she still wanted to get to know him a bit more. The coyote admired the more behaved bird that was resting on the male’s arm. She wanted to pet the creature, but seeing as he didn’t know her, she didn’t want to startle the animal. Birds of this size and nature were not to be treated as pets and she didn’t want to give the impression to the male that that was how she felt about them. The coyote loved animals and wanted nothing more than to protect them and make sure they were happy. She wondered if there was some way to show the one bird above her that she was not a threat to it’s master or even the bird itself. Until she came up with a solution, she remained cautious.

Sanuye watched as Niyol moved around to the male’s side, curious about who it was. He knew he was friendly, but wanted to see just as friendly. The girl wagged her tail as she watched him. ”Thank you. His name means ‘wind’. We actually met a bit by accident. Niyol got caught in a nearby trap and I set him free. He followed me back home and we’ve been together since. The coyote was glad to have such a wonderful companion such as Niyol. He was there for her and she did everything she could for him. The unicorn seemed to be happy being around her and letting her ride him so long as she kept his needs in mind. They were the perfect pair of partners.

Sanuye listened carefully to the male instructions on feeding the birds. She held her hands flat and moved them towards the birds, their meal now resting on them. She was glad that she was able to have this experience. Her ears moved to listened to the birds’ movement and a smile formed on her face. She was so happy and kept her silver gaze on the birds. ”So Niro, which pack are you from?”

table by Prongs.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread