The Passion
[html]
Meep. WC: 358 {3 points}

Sanuye was a bit taken back by the silence and didn’t really like it. She wanted the male to say something. Because of her shy nature, she was normally not the one to speak first to a male unless it was Nayati. Nayati she had known since she was a young pup and felt comfortable speaking to him. Speaking of the male, the coyote wanted to meet up with him again, but for now she was in the presence of another male and she didn’t want him to think she was ignoring him. She wondered why he had nothing to say about his friend. Was it possible that Heath was not as good with horses as Niro claimed to be? The hybrid wouldn’t know until she met him. Perhaps the next time she came here she would meet up with him.

Sanuye was glad to hear that she had not trespassed into another pack’s territory, but she still couldn’t help but feel bad. She should have known that there was a pack here and then she wouldn’t have been so clueless. Once she got back home, she would have to talk to one of her pack members about the nearby packs and where they were. She shook her head and lowered it. ”No no, it’s still my fault. I should have known there was a pack here. I’m so sorry.” The hybrid raised her head back up and looked to the male once more.

Sanuye smiled as she watched the birds. She admired that the male was able to tame them, although she didn’t need any birds. She had her spirit guide as well as her horse companion was enough for her. The coyote smiled and looked to the sky. It was a nice day for the autumn and it was getting later in the day. She would have to get back home soon so that she could get back to her duties, but there was nothing wrong with spending a little more time here. The hybrid wagged the tip of her tail and flipped through her book nervously, not sure what else to ask the male.

table by james.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread