The Passion
[html]
This was fun as always :3. WC: 315 {3 points}

Sanuye felt a little bad for Niro. She wasn’t sure if she was making him uncomfortable or not. She wanted to make sure that he was comfortable and not take by her nervous behavior. She moved her arms to her side as she reached for her book again. She wanted to read again, but she thought it would be a little rude to read while she still had a guest around. Perhaps it was best that she head home soon. She smiled as she opened it to make sure she remembered what page she was on and called Niyol back over. She was ready to go back and didn’t want to bother the male even more. The coyote was sure that he had some things to get back to and she had to get back to her duties.

Sanuye paused and turned her silver gaze to the male. He asked about the book she had with her. She held the book in front of her and flipped to the cover. ”It’s called ‘The Passion’. It’s a book I found in a library.” She paused before flipping the book onto its back side. ”It’s supposed to be about a girl falling in love with a creature kind of like us. It’s really weird but a nice book.”

Sanuye rose to her feet and moved over to her companion’s side. It was time for her to head back home. She hopped up onto Niyol’s back and looked down to her new friend. ”I should be heading back home now Niro. It was a pleasure to meet you. Perhaps we can get together again sometime. I’ll be sure to bring another treat for your companions.” She gave a light and friendly giggle before having the horse turn and head back towards the AniWaya borders. She waved to the male before she disappeared into the woods.

table by james.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread