Help Me Through Tomorrow
[html]

She was taken back by the spunky youngster, his 'nope' through her off. What was he doing here then? She watched him slightly uncomfortable, but she would try her best to remain calm and show that she was..even though she wasn't. Then the youngster answered her question with surprising enthusiasm. Then she laughed as he asked if she knew him and a smile formed on her muzzle, "Of course I know him, he's the one who accepted me into the pack and gave me this job." She answered as she continued to smile to the little grayish pup. "Pripyat, that is a very unique name." She said in admiration, then nodded, "Yes, I do. I take care of them everyday." Her eyes looked back as she turned her head to look at them. They were so peaceful in their surroundings as they grazed, some just standing there looking out as they chewed on whatever grass was still in their mouth. Her eyes and muzzle came back to look at Jefferson's son, "Oh, yes, I'm Adonia...it's nice to meet you Pripyat." and in truth it was. She actually didn't even know Jefferson had children and that fact bothered her making her feel not very informed about the pack members as she should have been.

She looked to the brush in her hand then to the barn, "So, how old are you Pripyat?" Her curiosity perking within her. She was never good with age guessing and seemed to always pin others younger than what they were, but in Jefferson's case she pinned him probably older than what he was. His scarring being the culprit for that. She began to walk figuring the young grayish pup would follow her to the barn. "It's not often I come across pups..." she laughed some as she got came into the barn and put the brush back where it belonged, then began to dump the old water replacing it with fresh water from the well, pumping it to fill the bucket she had. She knew the horses probably appreciated the fresh water, she knew she would.

<style>
.adonia-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.adonia-a01 b {color:#A3BED8;}
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/Hogwarts/gifts/20 ... oniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread