Help Me Through Tomorrow
[html]

Sorry for the shortness x.x

As she finished up the loose ends she smiled lightly, then let out a slight laugh, "Ah, who cares right? I mean, moons, months, whatever.."She finished up with the horses and it was as she turned to face the young male she realized her idol thought may have him questioning himself. Her ears went back and didn't say anything as she began to exit the barn to go sit upon a pile of hay watching the horses move about well relaxed and happy. Her eyes glanced over to him as he came around looking at her with his question. Her ears folded tightly back now, "Everyone matures differently..I was perhaps a moon older than you when I did..my brother was eight moons, I think..so I mean, it would be weird if you were a whole year..which a year is known by seasons..I was born in spring..so once winter lets up and spring comes, I'll be two years old then.." She began to babble, letting her thoughts control her words. It was after she mentioned her age did she realize she was. Her head bowed down, and her eyes glanced over to him.

"What season were you born in? Summer or Fall?" She asked curiously, "Fall is full of color..winter is full of cold and snow..spring is full of new flowers..and Summer is hot..very hot....just in case you didn't know.." she let out a slightly nervous laugh

<style>
.adonia-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.adonia-a01 b {color:#A3BED8;}
.adonia-a01-separator {text-align:center; padding:0px; margin:5px 0px; border-styleConfusedolid none solid none; border-color:#000000; border-width:1px; border-size:1px;}
.adonia-a01-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.adonia-a01 {background-color:#0B1D2E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010apr/adoniabg.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4A6073; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:347px; margin:0 auto; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread