[M]I Broke it, You Pay
[html]

OOC:

Kemo just laid there with her, his knot now fully embedded within her and working its magic to try and spread as much of his seed within her as possible. His eyes were glued shut, even while being blind, in the euphoria of his orgasm. Now that he lay here, and he shifted his position at that thought to let her lay down if she chose with his dick still inside her, he knew he had a choice to make. THe obvious choice being to just wait until his knot subsided and leave, but he wasn't quite sure at the moment. For some unknown reason, he had developed an attachment to this small wolfess. Maybe it was that she had had the "balls" to attack him in the first place, or maybe it was that she gave into him so completely, as if she had wanted this from the very beginning.

As he thought, he took careful note of her condition in the somewhat darkness of the night. Judging from the scent of blood in random places, she had numerous cuts over her body, some quite deep, but she seemed to be doing ok for the condition she was in. Maybe there was something he didn't know about the luperci forms, but she wasn't luperci so that couldn't be it. He reached down and licked her cheek softly before starting to gingerly lick her wounds in an effort to at least clean them. He had no knowledge of healing whatsoever, but it was only pure instinct to try and clean a wound by licking it, and who knows? Maybe he was doing some good for her after all.

All this time he had contemplated on leaving, the option he really should take. He wasn't quite sure at all if this wolfess's intent was to report him for what he had done to her. All these cuts and bruises certainly wouldn't have been necessary in a consentual scenario, but then, he hadn't really expected for her to give into him so completely like she did. He was torn and he knew it would have been a much easier decision to make had she struggled and clawed at him the entire time. "Thank you..." All thought was suddenly dropped in complete shock. He had intended to rape her, had sliced her open several times, had taken her virginity from her, and now his knot was firmly seated in her once virgin pussy, and she was Thanking him? "I uh..You're welcome, and thank you as well. I'm...sorry I broke your thing. My anger gets the best of me sometimes." He smiled, licking her muzzle affectionately.

He wasn't quite sure if he had made a friend in this young wolfess, but now he knew she wasn't just a victim to him anymore. His heart belonged to someone else, would always belong to her, but in this wolfess he could at least place a friendship. He snuggled into her, feeling he was safe here with her at the moment. At first he had met Clover, and she had given him 2 gifts, a friendship, and the wonderful herb, and now this as yet unknown wolfess was suddenly added to his list. Who honestly knew if this strange quest would ever come to an end? He contented himself with licking her muzzle in reassurance, knowing his knot would soon be getting small enough for his dick to leave her.

Kemo ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.kemoforest-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#7f7a5b; letter-spacing:1px; }
.kemoforest-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.kemoforest-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.kemoforest-a01 {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#121212; background-image:url(http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8206/souls43.png); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 350px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c0c0c0; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Fae
[/html]

Messages In This Thread