The dog days are over.
[html]

ooc: I'm sorry too that this took a little while! <3. Posting might be slow due to the fact that I acquired a job today. Also, don't mind Mala's obliviousness :3 I have a plot stirring soon that will "wake" her up to her real identity.

She cocked her head and looked down at the female, who still seemed relaxed, but curious. Mala looked at the titmouse that popped in and out of the wolf's fur, and blinked in curiosity. Mala shook her head when she was asked a question, and decided to let curiosity get the best of her at a later time. "Me? I'm just wandering, really. Have to do what wandering I can before this.. strange sleep.. overcomes me when it gets colder." She had paused mid-sentence, even trying to figure out herself what caused her to shut down, and others not.

"What about you? Other than finding a nice spot to rest in," Mala smiled, hearing a light wind rustle what leaves still clung onto its stems. Her rounded ears twitched happily as the creature felt more inclined to stay at the other female's invitation of sorts. Mala made a motion to sit, hearing leaves crumble under her massive weight. Then she heard the other ask a question that bothered her, and it showed. "Does everyone refer to you as a wolf?" What on earth was that supposed to mean? Her eyebrow raised in question at the other, taking a moment to try and understand why the female even brought such a silly question up. "Well of course! Doesn't everyone refer to you as one?" The creature wasn't all too sure how to answer that one. "My mother always taught me that we wolves all look different, but that's what makes us unique. Isn't that true?" Oh, how she learned a lot from that wolf she came to call mother. If only she had been told the real story.

<style>
.malasnow p {padding:5px 10px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.malasnow b {color:#713004;}
.malasnow-text {margin:15px 5px 15px 15px; padding:3px; color:#122242; width:330px; height:190px; overflow: auto; background-color:#c2d2ee; -moz-opacity: 0.6; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity=60); border: 1px solid #000;}
.malasnow {width:451px; height:270px; margin:0 auto; background-image:url(http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/4972/m ... lesnow.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 1px 0px; font-family: baskerville old face, sans-serif; font-size:15.5px; line-height:16px; text-shadow: 1px 0px 1px #060914; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border: 1px solid #000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread