Tell the Truth
[html]

It meant a great deal to the dog King that his pack member had come to him with his problems about his sister and recently discovered daughters. Vigilante had come to realize in the time since he had taken over the rank of King that his pack members seemed to trust and respect him, and they also seemed comfortable coming to speak to him freely about anything that was on their minds. He was thankful to have members who felt that way about him, and he respected them in turn.

"I am glad that I could be of some help, Niro, and please, there is no need to apologize. I am glad that you did choose to come to me," he said with a gentle, knowing smile. He truly hoped that he had been enough help for the mohawked wolf and that Niro would continue to come to him with any problems or concerns in the future. It was important to him.

<style type="text/css">
.vigilion b {font-weight:bold; color:#EDC562; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.vigilion-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#EDC562; text-align:right; }
.vigilion p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.vigilion {margin:0 auto; width:340px; background-color:#DE6D05; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... gilion.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #602201; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#602201; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread