[J] Do I belong here?
1. Character Name: Revan Rajanikant
2. Character Birthdate (including year): October 26th, 2009
3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: He's a jackal luperci ortus, thanks to his ancestor who was directly exposed to the virus by some humans
4. Species: 50% Coyote, 50% Jackal
5. Gender: Male
6. A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M): alphawolfkemo@yahoo.com
7. Currently played characters: Kemo Nishant (Primary)
8. How you found 'Souls: My awesomeness radar finally picked it up. Turns out all this time it was getting interference or something, that's why it took so long for me to find souls Big Grin

9. Initial post - In Character
Revan had been traveling for hours since the coyote attack, but he hadn't experienced anything as exciting since. The journey had been long, his paws and legs tired, but the strength and vigor of youth drove him on. He had no idea where he was or how far he had traveled from his family, but he couldn't help but having a feeling that he had just walked into a highly epic place, the place he had been looking for his entire journey, the destination at the end of his road. He set paw after paw, looking around at all the strange yet familiar sights. Was he here? Did he finally make it?

His question was answered quite clearly as he spotted a line of white objects on the horizon. "Strange..." He whispered to himself as he headed toward them. It was just before the objects came close enough to be seen more clearly that his nose had picked up a scent, much stronger and different than the ones he was used to, though it was quite familiar. "There are coyotes, and maybe a jackal or two around here! I wonder if they're in a pack?" He scooted closer to the white objects and with a grimace discovered they were skulls, much bigger than a jackal's or a coyote's. "They're wolf skulls...where am I?" He looked up and down the line of skulls, not seeing any coyote or jackal skulls, though he did see some other types of animals stuck up there. "Maybe they're friendly to my kind. I have no reason for them to attack me and I would love to have a home of my own to live in..." He contemplated what he should do for the moment, making sure to stay back from the territory markers, his paw messing with the coyote tooth necklace around his neck.

Then it dawned on him. He, a small jackal of only a year old, had killed a bloodthirsty coyote all by himself, with no help from anyone. If he could do that, then he certainly had the balls to ask if he could join a pack. With his new found confidence, he reared back his head and howled, the sound more jackal than coyote and with no trace of wolf in it.

Messages In This Thread