[J] Do I belong here?
[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... epmoon.png); background-color:#211f14; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">It is very shiny and nice isn't it? *stares* WC: 351 {3 points}

Sepirah took the time now to look closer over the stranger who seemed to be counting the skulls before she made her appearance. He was just as black as she was and even had markings of a close color to her muzzle. Her ears folded back down, but more in anger instead of sorrow. She loved being unique and now here was another black jackal coming to steal away her thunder. She then gave a coy smile. The dark princess would never let her jealousy get the better of her. Perhaps having him around would do some good. There would be another jackal as well as another male. Most of the Inferni members she met so far where female with the exception of her brother and Gabriel. Perhaps this wasn’t as bad as it seemed.

Sepirah began to listen to the jackal’s story about how he came to claim the coyote tooth he wore around his neck. Seeing as the coyote was the first one to attack, wearing it was not so bad, though she wasn’t sure how the others would take it, seeing as most of them were in fact coyotes. The dark princess decided to ignore it for now at just keep her attention focused on the new comer. He seemed like a nice fellow and eager to speak to her. There was something about this wolf that sparked the jackal’s attention, but what it was she did not know.

Sepirah paused as the jackal began to apologize for being so rude. He even introduced himself as Revan. Revan?! The dark princess couldn’t help but laugh at his name. It was just so cliché. She even went so far as to lay on her back and laugh with her paws covering her chest. Once the dark princess was done with her little outburst, she turned her attention back to the jackal with a smirk on her face. “Well then ‘Raven’, welcome to the lands of Inferni.” When the male asked for her name, she rose to her feet before giving a small bow. ”My name is Sepirah Jendayi Lykoi.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread