[J] Do I belong here?
[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... epmoon.png); background-color:#211f14; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">Meep. Congrats on getting community soul by the way :3. WC: 418 {3 points}

Sepirah could not stop laughing at how silly the jackal’s name was. Here was a black being with a name that sounded just like another black being. Perhaps she could get another laugh out of the whole thing if she were to catch a raven and present it to him. The dark princess rose back to her feet as she noticed him looking over her. She was not surprised by the male’s actions. Most of course had the thought of mates on their minds. Sepirah had not received the attention she desired from a male and none seemed very interested in her. She gave a soft sigh as her eyes moved back to his necklace. In all honesty, she didn’t have a problem with him wearing it seeing as she was mostly jackal, but she was not sure how the other pack members would take to him wearing a coyote tooth as a trophy. Her tail wagged in her amusement as she continued to look over him.

Sepirah journeyed closer to the male as he was speaking. She crossed the line of skulls to his side and began to circle around him. Her mind was beginning to change about having him around. She would love to have another jackal around, especially one that was a male. Perhaps this was the one she was looking for, someone to share a bond with. She stopped at his side and even leaned her head over his shoulder. ”You’re not in the pack yet male. You need the leader’s permission before that happens.” She paused before flicking her tail. ”It’s a pleasure to meet you too Raven.” She wasn’t even bothering to pernounce his name right. She found it was more fun to tease with the male.

Sepirah moved around and took her seat at his side. She kept her ears up and her body alert just in case someone else decided to drop by. This was a side of the dark princess that she hadn’t show to anyone, except for Kaena. Her smile remained as the jackal had his outburst. How did a male from the united states find out about her family name? She gave a bit of a devilish smirk before replying. ”Yes, I am a Lykoi. So how did your father find out about my family hmm?” Her expression changed at the question about if the rumors were true. What rumors? She gave the male a confused look and cocked her head. ”What rumors are you talking about?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread