[J] Do I belong here?
OOC: Thanks ^^ I'm happy to have it Big Grin

Revan watched warily as she suddenly walked up to him and began to circle him. He understood general canine greetings, it was ingrained into his very instincts, but he had a feeling this was something more, and it intrigued him. Was Sepirah eying him over, getting a good look at him to see if he was worthy of something? He couldn't tell so far, but he jumped slightly as she laid her head on his shoulder. Why was she doing that? This jackal was definitely unpredictable and her behavior was quite confusing, but her words brought him out of the trance she had placed him in. "So I take it you're not the leader then, Sepirah? By the way my name is Revan, but you can call me Raven if you want to. I like those birds, they are really interesting looking creatures, and fun to watch as a pup." He smiled as much as canine expression would allow, a jackal like smile that supposedly struck fear in some and happiness in others, it was hard to tell which would react in what way.

Her next actions confused him even more. As he watched, she seemed on edge, as if waiting for something. Most likely she was waiting for a high ranking member to arrive, but he had a feeling once again that this was something more. He wasn't quite sure what to think of her behavior and was glad for the distraction when she asked how he knew about her family name. "Well...as I said, my father lived with a coyote pack long before I was born. He told me many stories about the Lykoi's, but at the risk of offending you, I will not repeat the rumors. They are only gossip after all. You seem like a nice Jackal anyways, and it's not often that you see one like you, especially while I am awake." He laughed, hoping she didn't read too much into what he said. His sense of humor was after all, fairly unique. He couldn't help but look at her, the way her fur shined so uniquely in the sun light, the gentle curves her her strong yet dainty legs, the cuteness of her ears, the tightness of her muscles as she moved. He was more than happy now that minds couldn't be read.

He was sure she would prolly filet him if she knew what he was thinking, if it wasn't obvious from all the staring. He shook his head and cleared his throat. "Uh, forgive me but..." He thought about it for a moment. Was it too bold to say it? Would she get offended? No of course not. Why would she get offended at a compliment? With that it was settled. "Sepirah, I just wanted to say you are very beautiful. I just thought I'd give you that compliment, from one jackal to another." He mentally slapped himself for not bring her one of his "gifts" but he supposed it could always wait. He would have to find something special for her anyways, he knew that much.

Messages In This Thread