[J] Do I belong here?
[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... epmoon.png); background-color:#211f14; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">Poor Speirah. WC: 340 {3 points}

Sepirah watched as the male jumped up a bit. What did she say to make him do this? Was it her comment about her grandmother being the leader? It would make sense but there was no reason for him to give her more respect. She was still one of the lower ranks so there was no need to show her more respect because of her relations. Speaking of which, if he acted this way, he’d be showing too much respect to more than half the pack. Most of the pack as far as she knew was her family. She shook her head and snickered once more. ”No need to act like that Raven. I’m still a low rank. Treat me as you would a lower rank, not how you would because of family relations.”

Sepirah was glad to see that the male was still allowing her to use the nickname she had picked out for him, but he seemed to want one for her. There was only one thing that came to her mind. ”Well, if you’re looking for a nickname, you could call me Mafdet.” As if on cue, she watched a small snake pass by the male’s paw. She moved her paw out to let it slither over it and let her lift it up off the ground. Mafdet was the Egyptian goddess of snake and scorpions, so it was no surprise that the snake was not biting her. The jackal lowered her paw back down to the ground before watching it slither away.

Sepirah still could not get any words through about his compliment. No one had ever told her something like that before so it was foreign to her. She stayed there just staring at him as she continued to search her mind. Finally the male said something to break her from her trance. She gave a small nod before she shook her head. ”Yeah, I’m ok. Just… never expected anyone to say that…” It was all she could think to say before going silent again.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread