[J] Do I belong here?
[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... epmoon.png); background-color:#211f14; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">I think Revan may have to work a bit harder. WC: 389 {3 points}

Sepirah was so glad to hear that the male wanted nothing more than to treat her as an equal, but there was something else throwing her off. He kept looking over her as if he couldn’t stop looking at her. She found it a bit odd seeing that there was no other male who did this to her. It was a new feeling and she was so confused. The dark princess shook her head to get the thought out of her head and looked back to the male in her presence. She still hadn’t answered him yet. ”That sounds wonderful. We like that kind of respect here in Inferni as long as you show respect to the leaders.”

Sepirah was a bit down when the male rejected her idea for a nickname. She loved the name of the goddess she was modeled after and wanted so much to be like her. It was the reason she loved snakes and scorpions so much, though snakes were more common. She watched him move when the snake came by, though he didn’t seem to mind. The dark princess smiled and saw that there was something else they had in common. They both enjoyed the company of snakes. Perhaps now it was best to mention why she picked Mafdet as a nickname. ”Of course I like snakes. Back where I came from Mafdet is the Egyptian Goddess of snakes and scorpions. Snakes are so amazing and they give me a lot of company when I’m alone.” The compliments from Revan would not stop. Once again the jackal was speechless. She just went silent and prayed that he would say something to break the silence.

Sepirah waited when Revan ran off. She wondered where he went and what he was going to get her. She flicked her tail as she waited and soon caught his scent coming back. She looked to the gift he brought her and looked to the skull. Just because the pack lined wolf skulls on the borders didn’t mean she liked them. She pushed the skull away and gave him a disgusted look. ”That’s disgusting!” She wasn’t afraid to be blunt about anything. She moved back away from it and back to the Inferni borders. Perhaps it would be better to deal with someone else to deal with this male.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread