[J] Do I belong here?
OOC: One moment please....WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Big Grin *backflips and winces* Guh should have stretched first XD Oh and Fy'Ra, don't worry, Sepirah will fall for Revan's charms eventually >:3

Revan smiled as she answered his question. "Excellent, I will keep that in mind. It's common courtesy to always show respect to those higher in rank, if I get accepted of course. No rush though, I'm quite happy just spending time out in the borders here, with you." He lifted a leg and scratched at the back of his neck, trying to take the silence away from them. It seemed to him that she was thinking heavily about something, but he never expected it to be him.

There she went bringing about the Mafdet name again. He never heard of the Egyptians but he didn't want to offend her with his naivete or ignorance to the races of creatures around here. Though she did say back where she came from, meaning she wasn't born here, he assumed these Egyptians were creatures that lived around here as well as where she came from, though he had no idea what creature they could be. For some reason he had an image of a tall bipedal creature with no fur and a jackal's head. Where did that come from? He wasn't sure but he didn't have enough time to think about it as he realized she was waiting for an answer.

"Mafdet is a pretty name, but I just don't think it suits you. You're a goddess, I'll give you that, but not in the way you describe. You need a name that's special only from me to you, and that takes time to come to me. Don't worry, you will like it, I promise." He smiled widely as he returned with the gift.

The moment she had given him the disgusted look and yelled at him about the gift, his heart sank, but he didn't show it. He had been expecting this kind of reaction, but it was simply how he showed affection to someone, besides showering them with compliments of course. It was the equivalent of a human boy giving a girl a frog. Most girls would scream and freak out, yelling at the boy for being so gross, but it was the only way he knew to show affection. Instead of making a big deal out of it, he simply turned and headed back into the woods to dispose of the gift, his ears drooping along with his tail, though he didn't realize it. When he returned he noticed she was leaving, but he couldn't follow her without trespassing on Inferni's lands. Instead, he looked off after her. "Um...I'll see you later then Sepirah. It was nice talking to you." He smiled, though he was still hurt by her earlier disgust with his gift.

He sat down and waited, hoping at least somebody else would come by to offer him a place in the pack. Surely somebody else would come by soon, though Sepirah hadn't gone far off, choosing to watch her carefully as she left. Maybe she would let somebody know he was waiting here, or maybe she would turn back and lead him to the Alphas. All he could do was wait and hope and let fate reveal itself to him, something he would happily do, if only to see Sepirah again, and to be a member of this pack.

Messages In This Thread