[J] Do I belong here?
[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... epmoon.png); background-color:#211f14; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">WC: 305 {3 points}

Sepirah was still disappointed that the male didn’t like the name that she had picked out. She always admired the gods and goddesses of Egypt. Revan must have never heard of them or even Egypt before. If she ever got the chance to go back home to Egypt, she would have to drag this jackal with her and show him the wonders of her birth home, though he would have to get used to the heat. It was hot in Egypt but she knew the trip would be worth it. She shook her head to get the idea out. She was sure that there was no way she was going to be able to go back home.

Sepirah watched as the male got rid of his gift and formed a hint of sorrow in his eyes. The dark princess would have been happier with a recently killed animal rather than one that’s been decaying for some time now. Even though she liked to give gifts to others, at least hers made a bit of sense. The jackal heard Revan speak again as she backed up and took her seat. She wasn’t going anywhere, but she wanted to see how he would react to her acting this way. She flicked her tail as she replied. ”I’m not going anywhere Raven. I just feel a bit better back here.”

Sepirah hadn’t even realized that she still needed the leader’s approval before the male could even set foot into her pack’s territory. She held her head high and let out a howl, calling for one of the leaders. She was used to doing this seeing as there were other new comers that she had to do this for. She hoped that someone would respond so that she could leave the borders and do some of her other duties.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread