[J] Do I belong here?
[html]
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... epmoon.png); background-color:#211f14; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">Can we start wrapping this up? WC: 321 {3 points}

Sepirah continued to watch the male to see what he would do. She knew he could see that she was disappointed, but was more interested on what he was going to do about it. She had to admit that while she hated the gift he had given her, the dark princess still had a bit of interest in this male. Although not the greatest with gifts, he was still charming and had great looks. The jackal never thought she would find another black jackal here in the Souls land. It must have been just her luck to run into another one. Perhaps he would follow just in the path as she, but she would never know until she brought him into the pack. The trouble with that was she did not have the leader’s permission to do so.

Before Sepirah even began to howl, the male said something that also made her begin to dislike him. He was giving up? Males usually wouldn’t give up on a female unless it went too far. All Revan did was give her a bad gift, and that was no reason for him to give up. She then began with her howl. She needed to get one of the leader’s attention so that she could so this male around the pack lands. So far she wasn’t getting any response back, but she didn’t give up.

Sepirah paused in her howl to see if anyone would howl back, but so far she was getting no luck. She was sure though that it would be alright to bring him in. She faced the male and nodded him towards her. ”Come on Ravan. Don’t want you just sitting there. It doesn’t look like I’m going to get a response so I’ll take you to them. Come along.” The dark princess then turned her back to him and began to lead him into the heart of the Inferni territory.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread