untitled joining
[html]
put in the title of this thread put (LEADER NEEDED)

Remedy almost felt like her heart dropped. Another Acidic? She wasn't Fatin's that was for sure, she wasn't albino. However, Ravesque was missing..did this mean he had another lover and that was the reason he left? She felt..misplaced because he started a family with Fatin, disappeared and now Esme shows up and says she's an Acidic too. "Well that would mean that we are family." she basically was only thinking to herself but she blurted that out. "Until we find your mommy, you can stick with me so you don't get lost. I'll take care of you...promise." Remedy smiled at the young one. Esme was so cute and she looked easily lovable. However that would take a lot of Remedy's free time at least until Esme was older. "I'll give you lots of food and stuff, make you feel better and then we can search for your mommy...and sister.. okay? But this means we are going to have to ask the alpha if you can stay with me, I'm sure she'll say yes though..since we're are family." that was hard to take in, but anyways it didn't matter, she just wanted Esme to remain safe. With that Remedy stepped a foot away from Esme looked around and gave a long howl, waiting for the arrival of Tay.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread