untitled joining
[html]
[Image: 1-7.jpg]

She looked back at Remedy, a little confused. What? Mother? But she had two mothers, not one. Esme tried to correct the mistake, opening her mouth. "No! I is having two mozzersss." She was not in complete control of her voice, and it jumped around a little bit as she talked. "Diana is muh mommy...but Wez-day is muh ozzer mommy" She hoped that she had made it clear. She did not know that having two mothers was an unusual thing, in the wolf world. For her, it was as normal as could be.

Before she realized it, there was another wolf there. How did everyone get there so quick? She had not even smelled Fatin coming toward them. Usually her nose was pretty good, but these were strange, foreign lands. The wolf that came to join her and Remedy was a female as well. It was probably best, because she had never met any males before in her entire life.

"I iz Ezz-may" She said, trying her best to copy Remedy's body language. She wanted to look proper in front of this other, older wolf. "I lozt muh mommies, and muh sister...I floated away into the big water" She frowned, remembering this. "My fazzer is gone--I is never having meeted him"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread