Give Me More
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Noelle; Sorry, it's been unusually cold where I am at (enough to actually get snow) and I'm anemic so I can't keep body heat so I've been freezing lately and unable to feel my fingers and toes; 502 words

Ouija was generally quite easy to get along with. Of course some of his actions, words, and habits were a bit of a turn off for others. But they were typical of the way that he had grown up and been raised. Of just what he had been taught. There was nothing that could change what teachings were passed down to him. But so far he hadn't ran into too many, if any at all, that found these peculiarities to be too off putting to not want to deal with him at all. At least not in this territory so far. Back in New Brunswick there had been some controversy, mainly from those that lived near the cult but weren't a part of it.

He nodded his head with a smile and gave the female the name of the pack that he had helped to found. "Cercatori D'Arte. All about the freedom of artistic expression." He explained what he had gathered. Everyone had some different talent and were ranked upon it. Or at least that is what he had come to understand in the least. He wasn't too certain what everyone's talent was but it would just take getting to know the others of his pack better. While at the foundation he had shown off what he was capable of no one else had really bothered to do so.

He took the pad of paper as it was handed over so that he could look at it. He had to say that he was quite curious about the abilities and interests of others. He smiled as he studied the details that had been put onto paper. "This is really good." The words were spoken as he handed her work back over to her. "The majority of drawing that I have done have been upon flesh." And with the words he indicated the runes that have been imprinted in his own flesh, having been placed there by his own hand. He had done others but they weren't here for him to show off. "Do you intend on coloring it? I certainly wouldn't mind seeing the finished work. Perhaps even owning it should there be something that I can give in return." Not that he might know what she liked but if it was in his ability then he would try to secure it for her.

He chuckled at her question and nodded. "That I have. It is only grass and weeds mixed with some dirt right now. It is what I could find since I don't have any colors saved up. I lost most of my supplies in the move so I have to make due with what I can find right now. Nature is so full of colors that I don't see why I should be limited to one." At least that was the thought process behind his odd appearance. He was used to the strange looks and raised eyebrows but not many actually question it for him to end up explaining.

<style type="text/css">
.oujia_crafts .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.oujia_crafts .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#16651b}
.oujia_crafts b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#f2d90e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.oujia_crafts {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#94de54; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... ijabot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #b6ff4e; padding: 0px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread