Give Me More
[html]

300+

The Dreaming female listened intently as he spoke of his pack. She found it quite interesting that a pack could just form from a group of strays, and she wondered if it was a family that had traveled to these lands and hoped to settle here. Mati caught the last bit he spoke about artistic expression and her ears perked. Was this a pack dedicated to the arts? She could hardly imagine such a place, where everyone looked to the arts as something more then just putting pencil to paper or paint to canvas. Everyone could see the true power of it, and felt the movement. Wow, I didn’t know there was such a pack. Mati spoke, a tinge of awe in her voice.

He looked down at her sketch pad, and she waited as he looked them over. His comments were positive and genuine, speaking of his own talents and favored medium. Like tattoos? She asked, hoping to see an example of his work. But then he pointed out the markings he had made on himself, and she nodded as she began to understand.

I will likely use it as a reference, for a painting. Mati explained, thinking over the offer for a brief moment. I don’t know if one of those would look good on me. She said, pointing to the markings on the male.

Mati would it fascinating that he wished to muddle his coat up with dyes in the hopes of becoming colorful. I understand, though at times white can be just as beautiful as rainbow. She commented with a smile. Mati found a pure pelt to be stunning, pure and yet filled with depth that other might not see. Where there was light there was always more then one color present. Have you searched the city? She wondered, Mati always found interesting things in the city.

<style type="text/css">
.matijuly03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#dad5cc; letter-spacing:1px; }
.matijuly03-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#606059; text-align:right;}
.matijuly03 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.matijuly03 {margin:0 auto; width:356px; background-color:#a2a19b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ijul03.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dad5cc; padding: 180px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#606059; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.matijuly03-border1 {width:359px; border:1px solid #606059; margin:0 auto;}
.matijuly03-line1 {width:342px; border-bottom:1px dotted #dad5cc; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread