Give Me More
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Noelle; Want to end soon?; 529 words

No, Ouija had no connection to those that a pack had been founded with. He had just happened along at the opportune time was all. He had just settled with the first that he had come across rather than continuing to wander. They looked as if they could use the help and Ouija was the type to give his help where needed. "It has just recently formed." He spoke the words with a hint of a shrug. He didn't expect everyone to know of it yet since it was just getting on its feet. They were just working to build themselves up.

"Yes, tattoos." He agreed with a smile and a nod of his head. He didn't think he had talent enough to craft what she did. The tattoos that he crafted were the designs thought up by another. He had only put them into place. So all he had done was put another's imaginings into reality. He gave others what they wanted.

He chuckled and shook his head. "They aren't all that I do." He smiled and lifted up the stick that he had been working on carving. "I can do other things as well." He made a slight motion to his gris gris as well as his satchel. "I have made each of these among other things." The gris gris had been crafted from snake skin while the satchel was simply made of deer hide. "Just name something that you are interested in and I will let you know if it is possible." He said as he cut away a bit more from the stick that he had been shaping, the thin legs of some hooved animal starting to take shape as he worked.

He smiled at her roundabout compliment but couldn't see himself agreeing to it himself. He simply valued color too much to find himself agreeing. He spent so much time dying himself that he could hardly remember what it was to be plain white any longer. "I've been to the city before. Gathered some storage supplies but didn't really look around for color. I guess I will have to make another trip and look then." On his trip he honestly hadn't thought to look since he had always picked his own stuff to make dyes out of. He had simply picked up things to store what he would spend the spring picking when it got to that time of year again.

"Do you travel to the city often then? Perhaps you can give me a hint of places to look." He had once again taken to focusing on what he was working on as he spoke. He really couldn't stand having his hands idle for too long. He liked to always keep himself busy, something that was picked up from a young age. He had learned not to sit idly by when there was always work to be done. Because of that he always had to find something to keep himself busy with instead of just sitting around and doing nothing at all. A time of relaxing for him was a time when his mind and hands were busy with some sort of work.

<style type="text/css">
.oujia_crafts .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#000000}
.oujia_crafts .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:justify; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#16651b}
.oujia_crafts b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#f2d90e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.oujia_crafts {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#94de54; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... ijabot.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #b6ff4e; padding: 0px 0px 240px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread