Give Me More
[html]

we can end here, or with your next post?

No, a tattoo was not something that Mati was interested in this moment. They looked painful and there was nothing she wished for be engraved into her skin. There was only one thing in the world that she wished to have on her at all times, but she held that name in her heart. She thought it was enough. But the male pointed out many things, leather work just as Anann did for example. The bronze woman nodded. You do beautiful work. There was no denying that. The male was talented in many ways. I don't desire anything now, but if a need arises perhaps I will seek you out in Cercatori D'Arte. Mati spoke the new pack's name, trying it out on her tongue.

The city was a confusing place, and the many streets that were now cracked and broken did not help in one's search for something specific. She had been there many times, and there were some outings in which the Church woman came home empty handed. But again and again she poked around buildings and skipped over broken glass and rifled through debris in the hopes of finding something useful. Yes. The University is a good place to find instructional books. There is also a small store, in the center of the city that still has many useful things. I don't think many could find it to raid it in the past. Or maybe they did not find the things important. Mati explained, though she would not know how to direct him without being the guide.

Maybe I can show you, another day. The city can be confusing. Mati offered. But the day is getting away from me. The pack will be looking for me, it was nice to meet you. The day was certainly getting on well, aging nicely and she could almost see the question surrounding her disappearance in the mind of her mate.

<style type="text/css">
.matinjan03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e0dee1; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #464448; }
.matinjan03-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#504d52; text-align:center;}
.matinjan03 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.matinjan03 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#c9c1ce; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... jan03a.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #b1abb7; padding: 130px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#504d52; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.matinjan03-border1 {width:462px; border:3px solid #e0dee1; margin:0 auto;}
.matinjan03-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #e0dee1; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread