I'm on a [bear].
[html]

Look at this thread, now look at your thread. Sadly, your thread isn't my thread. But your thread could smell like my thread, if it uses OLD SPICE.

This was the first time that Amos had wandered out of Inferni since he'd joined two weeks ago. Partially, this was due to his joints not being quite what they used to. The part was that Amos hadn't any sort of wanderlust, especially not at his age. The old coyote was more then content to stay in near the D'Neville mansion for most of the day.

Today was different, because today Amos had run out of cigarettes. He'd killed the very last one in his very last pack that morning, and now, several hours later, was poking around abandoned farm houses.

It had been different, when he'd been constantly traveling. There had been old ruins everywhere along the path he'd taken, and several convenience stores stocked with the stuff. Now that he was staying on one place, the old coyote's supply was no longer constantly being replenished. Not to worry, Amos wasn't kind of canine to get dispirited and give up.

Already he'd found three packs, two of them still with the plastic wrap on them. Sure, it was a bit of a meager haul, but Amos wasn't done. The large roofless barn that was peeking over the horizon looked quite promising. Hitching his leather bag more securely over his shoulder, Amos trod across the land, humming a simple tune.

<style>
.amos-dusty .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.amos-dusty p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.amos-dusty b {color:#F2EED3; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.amos-dusty {background-color:#A89D4E; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/amos.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:225px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F2EED3; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5F571E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.amos-dusty-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread