Sometimes it feels just like I'm
[html]

wc: 280

He couldn't believe that the thing had bitten him! He wasn't one to immediately go to violence, but when he was in pain he would do whatever he had to do! Layla helped to get it off of him and he looked at her gratefully before staring down at his now-bleeding hand. It had been a long time since he had seen free-flowing blood like this and was reminded of the night that he had come to Dahlia de Mai as a tiny, blood-soaked puppy. Much had changed since then and the memory was faded, but still there.

He had his hand cleaned and bandaged up before he knew it, but something didn't feel quite right. "I think it broke one of my fingers..It hurts to move it, inside the joint" He said, trying to move the finger. He couldn't move the top part of it at all, and it ached worse than anything else to try. "It'll heal..I'll keep it straight and try not to use this hand." Gideon said, staring down at it and frowning. Hopefully the shark would be dead soon so that he could take care of it. He wanted to cut it up and take it home for the pups to try.

Once the rush of the moment was over and things had calmed down, he looked to Layla. "Are you OK, Layla? You've been really quiet today" It was something that he was just now noticing, that she had been particularly quiet. "You're always really bubbly and happy" He said, sitting down beside her. He was careful not to bump his hand on anything, mindful of the injuries. "Thanks, too, for patching me up."

<style type="text/css">
.jamesfreetablezz b {font-weight:bold; color:#9a9fac; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; }
.jamesfreetablezz-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; text-align:right;}
.jamesfreetablezz p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jamesfreetablezz {margin:0 auto; width:382px; background-color:#f2f5fb; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... etable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e6062; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #fefdfa; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.jamesfreetablezz-border1 {width:384px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.jamesfreetablezz-line1 {width:360px; border-bottom:1px solid #dbdae0; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by Alli!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread